Repurposed Materials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Repurposed Materials

Repurposed Materialis a web site that has interesting stuff and uses for industrial waste. The billboards vinyl signage may be a great trap or covering for carports and sheds and cut to cover piles of stuff. I just wish it wasn't in Denver as for most stuff the freight may be a deal breaker, but it does give one some ideas to look around locally for some of the items. The 275 gallon totes would make a great electrolysis tank for large objects.
    Glen
    Been there, probably broke it, doing that!
    I am not a lawyer, and never played one on TV!
    All the usual and standard disclaimers apply. Do not try this at home, use only as directed, No warranties express or implied, for the intended use or the suggested uses, Wear safety glasses, closed course, professionals only

"If ingested, please consult with a Licensed Mortician."
    No good deed goes unpunished.

Comment

Originally posted by saltmine
      "If ingested, please consult with a Licensed Mortician."
      ? ok what am i missing
      Glen
      Been there, probably broke it, doing that!
      I am not a lawyer, and never played one on TV!
      All the usual and standard disclaimers apply. Do not try this at home, use only as directed, No warranties express or implied, for the intended use or the suggested uses, Wear safety glasses, closed course, professionals only

Comment

It means use speed dial, you might not have much time left! Permanently!
        mark costello-Low speed steel

Comment

I bought some used billboard vinyl tarps from " Billboard Tarps" website.
          ( Makes sense, doesn't it?) Even with shipping, the cost was reasonable . If the vinyl tarps last outdoors 4 to 5 years for me, they will only cost about one third the cost of replacing my silver Harbor Freight tarps every year. There's also a network called " myFreecycle.org" that's kind of like a Craig's list for free stuff only, and you can trade your free stuff for someone else's free stuff. The object is to reuse items and keep them out of the landfills. I just signed up, and haven't tried it yet , but it sounds interesting.
          EDIT- I tried to join the local myFreecycle group. All I got were endless screens from Yahoo asking me to join multiple groups, get IDs, give them personal information, etc. etc. I never was able to successfully join the recycle group, so I gave up and deleted the link from my favorites list.
          Last edited by Bill736; 11-19-2011, 09:57 PM.

Comment

Ooooooh! I HATE websites that blether loudly at me without being asked to!

Comment

Working...
            X