Can't Register on HMEM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't Register on HMEM

I learned about HMEM’s from a post on HSM bb and tried to register with no success. I tried with jcon for a user name and [email protected]. I got a message saying “an activation email has successfully been sent”, but I did not get one. . I went back later they said jcon was taken, so I tried jconnell with sane email, got the same message. I may have used two different passwords. I have tried several times sense and get a message “A new activation email has successfully been sent”. I get nothing, what am I doing wrong? .

Jim Connell, DeLand FL.
    Daytona Beach is near us.

You haven’t begun learn until to learn until you learn how little you know.

hmmmmm ..... 'jcon' is certainly in use, 'jconell' isn't, and a search for [email protected] throws up nothing! The activation email should be pretty well instant - are you sure it's not hung up in your junk mail folder?
    Tel

Comment

Thanks for the reply Tel. I check my spam folder regular, and when I first tried to registe, HMEM suggested to do so. I thought that the email would pretty much instant also. But in the week I have been trying I have received nothing.

Thanks again Tel

Jim

Comment

OK, leave it with me - I'll see what I can find out.
        Tel

Comment

Righty ho - you have been located and manually activated - should be able to just log in now.
          Tel

Comment

Working...
          X