• Show
Clear All

Typical Scotish bloke

cant seem to find a typical Welsh bloke

all the best.markj

Comment

Originally posted by aboard_epsilon

cant seem to find a typical Welsh bloke
      You can`t find him because he`s behind the sheep.

Comment

Seems like I read somewhere that vehicle auctions on ebay are NOT considered binding contracts like all the other smaller items are. This may have something to do with why the listing fee structure is different for vehicles and major equipment items in the Business / Industrial categories---more up front listing fees and smaller commission on sold items. In any case it's not worth your time & trouble to pursue it. Report him, relist it & move on.

Comment

Watch it my wifes Welsh.Alistair
          Please excuse my typing as I have a form of parkinsons disease

Comment

How can an Ebay bid be considered legally binding when the buyers and sellers may not be in the same country, legal according to which countries laws.
            The shortest distance between two points is a circle of infinite diameter.

Bluewater Model Engineering Society at https://sites.google.com/site/bluewatermes/

Southwestern Ontario. Canada

Comment

Originally posted by loose nut
              How can an Ebay bid be considered legally binding when the buyers and sellers may not be in the same country, legal according to which countries laws.
              I think that is covered in the terms and conditions when you sign up.
              Worth nothing off course as most fly away bidders have nothing so why waste money pursuing them.

Comment

edited for content.

Comment

All this over a dead beat bidder............... get on with life!

JL........................

Comment

Working...
                  X