O/T Tooling Suppliers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• O/T Tooling Suppliers

Could anyone tell me of any tooling suppliers in the US with a similar range of equiment to "Reliable Tools "?Milling and lathe tooling.
    I have used them as an example of a business who does ship internationally , I have no affiliation with them other than as a customer.
    I am asking this as I am tired of finding something on Ebay only to find that for whatever reason the seller doesnt ship outside the US.
    Thanks .
    Michael

What do you want? I'm snoman70 on Ebay, and I'll ship anything to Australia, just don't message me asking for quotes. My items sell either way, I don't need the extra labor of quoting shipping.

This is why I advertise that I only ship within the US.

Small tooling can ship semi affordably with flat rate boxes, anything large, and there are no cheap shipping options anymore.

Comment

Jeff Beck of Tools4Cheap.net ships to AUS, no problem. Check his website and see if he has what you want. He will communicate well via e-mail, and has no problem quoting the shipping. Very reasonable, and he'll try to fill a box to get you more value per shipment.

Comment

www.travers.com may ship internationally, I'm not sure.
        ----------
        Try to make a living, not a killing. -- Utah Phillips
        Don't believe everything you know. -- Bumper sticker
        Everybody is ignorant, only on different subjects. -- Will Rogers
        There are lots of people who mistake their imagination for their memory. - Josh Billings
        Law of Logical Argument - Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
        Don't own anything you have to feed or paint. - Hood River Blackie

Comment

Try Anderson Tooling

http://www.usedtooling.com/home.php?...93066d6d28dc9e

I've bought from them and have been very satisfied. However, I do not know if they ship internationally.

BTW, 2X on Travers Tools

Comment

Tooling

Thanks to all who replied , I purchase milling cutters , carbide inserts and tool holders , I dont like to buy the cheapest , just reasonable quality .
            The biggest gripe that I have at present is not the fault of the suppliers but the US customs and postal system .
            Articles often sit for a couple of weeks and I have lost work and customers because I cant give a definite time on when the work will be done.
            Michael

Comment

Originally posted by PixMan
              Jeff Beck of Tools4Cheap.net ships to AUS, no problem. Check his website and see if he has what you want. He will communicate well via e-mail, and has no problem quoting the shipping. Very reasonable, and he'll try to fill a box to get you more value per shipment.
              Jeff Beck? Jeez, I hope he's still playing guitar...

Comment

I personally know two different guys named Jeff Beck, and of course am a fan of the famous guitar player. However, I'm a bigger fan of the talented young Australian bass player he tours with, Tal Wilkenfeld.

If at the same age that Jeff Beck was as good at guitar as Tal is on bass, he would have been more famous than Eric Clapton, Jimmy Page and Les Paul combined.

The Jeff Beck of Tool4Cheap.net is a great guy, and knows his business well. He's just not the same one as we might wish.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wf-J_sJB29Q
                Last edited by PixMan; 12-23-2011, 03:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X