No announcement yet.

Where were you when I needed you most!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where were you when I needed you most!

Could have used this a couple of days ago-
    http://www.surplusrecord.com/cgi-bin...ec.pl?491136|P
    I just need one more tool,just one!

5" live bullnose center,i assume they were doing a lot of pipe/driveshaft type work?

Comment

I have a three inch live bullnose for my SB9. Handy sometimes when I turn PVC pipe.
      Free software for calculating bolt circles and similar: Click Here

Comment

Handy item! I just used the 3" bullnose on my SB9" today for polishing a 454 Chevy crankshaft. Worked great!
        I have tools I don't even know I own...

Comment

Yeah like, where were you gonna put it - under the porch, eh? Admit it you is just a pack rat like the rest of us!

Comment

Packrats.......is someone calling me?

Comment

Welcome to the herd of packrats
              Jeez, according to my wife, I am the king of packrats, come to think of it, that makes me royalty, so as os today, you should refer to me as "sir Shaque"
              jim
              Jim

Comment

Pack rat?Did you say pack rat? I'll have you know that I work for the king of pack rats!I would show you guys some pictures,but it would have the bbs locked up like people looking a drudge's pictures of J Titty

Thurd,If I had that machine if I had to I would roof it over and sleep on the ways Good for the back says me!
                I just need one more tool,just one!

Comment

i think i may have seen that lathe(or a similar one) when i was at Hildebrand's a few weeks ago. you should see this monster planer he got in. he said the bulk of it was in a pit 12' deep so the working surfaces were at normal floor height. they were still bringing in truckloads of pieces to it when i was there.
                  most of his stuff is a bit big for hobby use, but i guess it depends on your definition of big. once things get over 5000 pounds, i consider that starting to get big. he does have a bunch of nice 3' to 4' lathes though (Hardinges and such).

andy b.
                  The danger is not that computers will come to think like men - but that men will come to think like computers. - some guy on another forum not dedicated to machining

Comment

Dave I am goung to buy it!
                    Will you come over and help me get it up the drive way?
                    Please say yes.
                    Remember when we get it up the hill you'll need to hold it steady while I go for some styrofoam blocks to wedge it up so's it's level Alistair
                    Please excuse my typing as I have a form of parkinsons disease

Comment

Alistair
                      I don't think styrofoam will hold it laddie, it might require meatloaf blocking. And you know what they said about bringing that stuff back into the UK - You know I can't prove it don't have mad cow desease, I know a mad cow cooked it - me sis - ow! stop hitting me with that meatloaf!

Comment

Working...
                      X