Ok guys, Fess up!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok guys, Fess up!!

Come on we want to know what Santa brought you this year!!!

(Pics would be nice too if machine related!!)

Got metric and inch sets of Bondhus tee handle hex key sets. Been fighting with a harbor freight set for a couple of years so I am thinking I am going to really enjoy these.

Merry Christmas

Tim

Comment

I got a lump of coal

Ross
      GUNS Don't kill people
      Drivers using cell phones do.

Comment

Got a neat present from Gert and daughter.
        It's an Ipod Nano fitted to a watch strap. I lost my old 1st generation Ipod and have been borrowing Gerts.

I don't have music on them but talking books, in the M4b format they keep their place when paused.
        Ideal for long journeys in the Donald as the radio is broken in it anyway and I choose to listen to what I want.

Doubles up as a watch with a choice of 18 faces and the headphones head slips up your sleeve so no dangling cables.

Dead chuffed.

Sir John , Earl of Bligeport & Sudspumpwater. MBE [ Motor Bike Engineer ] Nottingham England.

Comment

Originally posted by C - ROSS
          GUNS Don't kill people
          Drivers using cell phones do.
          Ross
          Sadly, Im pertty sure your sig is satisticly correct!
          Play Brutal Nature, Black Moons free to play highly realistic voxel sandbox game.

Comment

I kind of bought these for myself as an xmas present, just a week ago picked them up from the customs. About 650 kB picture, so only a link: http://koti.mbnet.fi/einstein/HSM/di..._edm_parts.jpg

The file name kind of says what it is, most of the parts for my upcoming wire EDM machine Still busy making a CAD drawings with MasterCAM of the machine and designing some crucial parts of it, but almost all components I have (screws, linear rails, bearings, motors, controllers).

Probably around 2-4 months and the machine is ready
            Amount of experience is in direct proportion to the value of broken equipment.

Comment

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...01_i01_details

Mitutoyo 0-1 mic model #103-260-99. Made in Japan. Less than $35. Can't beat that with a stick. AND free shipping.
              Last edited by H380; 12-25-2011, 06:45 PM.

Comment

Got nothing machining-related, but I did give my dad a new Lenox Classic 5/8 mixed-tooth bi-metal blade for his bandsaw. I got a great bargain on a high-quality blade and was happy to share it.

Comment

I got a Ruger Super Redhawk Alaskan (.44 magnum), double action revolver.

In Alaska they call it simply a "bear gun".
                  No good deed goes unpunished.

Comment

100mm rotary table but i already knew that as I had to show the wife which one I wanted about three weeks ago

Comment

I got a power outage (still out and it's a big wide area outage), then the generator on our community well detected "overspeed" and shut down so no water.

My wife in my MY shop cooking the pie in MY convection microwave.

As for Santa... I did get new bandsaw two days before xmas.
                      Last edited by lakeside53; 12-25-2011, 07:16 PM.

Comment

A machinist's level .0005 in 10" and a bottle of Wild Turkey

Comment

Geez, no one got a Leopard skin "Thong" ???

Comment

Not for 40 years, but I've given a few since

Comment

Originally posted by rythmnbls
                              A machinist's level .0005 in 10" and a bottle of Wild Turkey

Instructions: do not attempt to use both at the same time and expect accuracy the next day

Comment

Working...
                              X