Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New years eve party

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • New years eve party

    Well, it's close to the time- I have most of my hippie outfit together. Any last minute ideas?
    I seldom do anything within the scope of logical reason and calculated cost/benefit, etc- I'm following my passion-

  • #2
    Yeah, sounds like I should stay away from Chilliwack on New Year's Eve...
    Keith
    __________________________
    Just one project too many--that's what finally got him...

    Comment


    • #3
      Be sure to have a doobie (simulated of course) behind your ear.

      Comment


      • #4
        Post a picture of yourself in your regalia...
        ----------
        Try to make a living, not a killing. -- Utah Phillips
        Don't believe everything you know. -- Bumper sticker
        Everybody is ignorant, only on different subjects. -- Will Rogers
        There are lots of people who mistake their imagination for their memory. - Josh Billings
        Law of Logical Argument - Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
        Don't own anything you have to feed or paint. - Hood River Blackie

        Comment


        • #5
          Yes, most definetly post a picture, most of us haven't seen a hippie getup for some time, will bring back a few memories for some!

          Comment


          • #6
            Simulated?

            Originally posted by garagemark
            Be sure to have a doobie (simulated of course) behind your ear.
            Why not use the real thing (for medicinal purposes your honour ) !

            Would really start the year off on a high .

            I do not condone the use of drugs or alcohol when operating machinery of any kind, (but when partying let it all hang out man.)
            Michael

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by mike4
              .. (but when partying let it all hang out man.)
              Michael
              In this case, would he then be a hippie flasher?

              Pops

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by mike4
                Why not use the real thing (for medicinal purposes your honour ) !

                Would really start the year off on a high .

                I do not condone the use of drugs or alcohol when operating machinery of any kind, (but when partying let it all hang out man.)
                Michael
                QFT! (quoted for truth)
                https://www.flickr.com/photos/csprecision

                Comment

                Working...
                X