No announcement yet.

OT: Fixing my dishwasher!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So Dian are you Swiss? And where do you live in Switzerland? I am about 20 minutes from Basel.

How to become a millionaire: Start out with 10 million and take up machining as a hobby!

Comment

The Germans invented calgon..so the word for it must be calcium.

all the best.markj

Comment

20 minutes, on foot, by car or helicopter? i thought you were living in the middle of nowhere, deep in the forest! i used to live in basle for many years, but we built a new house near lenzburg four years ago. now, if i only could find all my tools in the new place.

Comment

by car! 15minutes by train. I do live in a forest. It is just close to the border!

How to become a millionaire: Start out with 10 million and take up machining as a hobby!

Comment

Originally posted by Black Forest
            We have lots of lime and iron in our well water. Actually spring water. If a toilet doesn't get flushed in two days the water is a rusty color.

This repairman didn't charge me for coming. He said he had another call not far away so it wasn't a wasted trip for him.

I don't know the correct term in English or German for getting rid of the stuff that blocks everything in anything that heats water.

As to the rolling pin....watch out...she is setting you up.
            I think it is scale as that is what usually blocks the shower rose and dishwasher jets.
            Micheal

Comment

Working...
            X