Nice article G. A. Ewen!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice article G. A. Ewen!

Got my Machinist's Workshop last night. Good job GA!

I really enjoyed your article in HSM. That was well done. I always had problems facing off an occassional small washer. Problem now solved. Stephen K

Comment

I saw the original in Estevan, and can't wait to see the article with all the pretty pictures(usually 'bout 2 weeks late). Keep up the good work! Really enjoyed the Engine Mill.

Thanks
      Bernie

Comment

Thank-you for the kind words. My MW hasn't arrived yet so I have not seen the finished artical. I hope Neil didn't get all tuckered out correcting my spelling mistakes.
        To invent, you need a good imagination - and a pile of junk. Thomas A. Edison

Comment

I really wish you guys wouldn't taunt me so...
          when the evil bastich Canada Post deliberately delays every issue to me!

Comment

Thrud, you don't know what you're missing!!! This has to be the best issue I've ever seen. And the advertiser that put in all the girlie pictures really found some great looking models and bikinis.

Comment

Nice work and great to see someone come up with a new use for a common piece! Also, why didn't I think of that! John

Comment

I REALLY liked that article on the meatloaf premasticator. Kind of a complicated build, but think of the possibilities! Do you think Neil will even run it in the Canadian issues???
                I'm here hoping to advancify my smartitude.

Comment

gizmo2, Canadian Issues?

Comment

I missed it,just got around to renewal this week(lazy arsed)but if the author could e-mail me a copy
                    I just need one more tool,just one!

Comment

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by gizmo2:
                      I REALLY liked that article on the meatloaf premasticator. Kind of a complicated build, but think of the possibilities! Do you think Neil will even run it in the Canadian issues???</font>
                      Bah! Humbug! My sisters meatloaf can't be premasticated even by a hammer mill!

Comment

wierd,
                        Village Press usually send a couple of extra copies of the issue that they print your stuff in. Send me your mailing address and I will send you one when they come.

Comment

Thanks for the offer!I should be getting it though,I asked for this months issue on the renew so maybe,if not I may just take you up on it.
                          I just need one more tool,just one!

Comment

Hi all,
                            I got my MW last week and I was very impressed with all of it including G A 's article.
                            After the recent bashing the publisher took over content,I must say to him
                            WELL DONE!!!!
                            Robert.

Comment

I need to get that issue.

Comment

Working...
                              X