Enco free shipping code

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enco free shipping code

Could anyone post the current Enco free shipping code, please. Gary P. Hansen
    In memory of Marine Engineer Paul Miller who gave his life for his country 7-19-2010 Helmand Province, Afghanistan. Freedom is not free, it is paid for with blood.

NCCJAN for orders of $25 or more
    Mike
    WI/IL border, USA

Comment

Thanks a lot! Gary P. Hansen
      In memory of Marine Engineer Paul Miller who gave his life for his country 7-19-2010 Helmand Province, Afghanistan. Freedom is not free, it is paid for with blood.

Comment

For anyone interested, I just got an E-mail from Enco. The new code for Feb. is FEB2SR. Again, for orders over $25. Hurry though, only good till Feb.3
        Ernie

Comment

I'm not sure whether or not you can combine it with the free shipping code, but there is an additional 20% off if you use coupon code SUPERR (valid through Feb 5). That discount does not apply to machinery, but it sure came in handy when I ordered the 8" rotary table (that is already on sale in their Feb. flyer).

Comment

Doesn't combine.
            "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did."

Comment

I guess that I should have realized that they could not be combined by reading the fine print:

Use Code SUPERR for 20% Off All Orders $150 or More*

*Discount cannot be applied to machinery. Minimum order of $150 must be met prior to tax and shipping. Discount offer expires on 2/5/12 at 11:00 PM ET, and is valid on new orders only and cannot be combined with any other promotional offers. Not valid on previously placed orders.

Comment

It's still a great code. All depends on freight verses cost. On a $600 order, you can buy a lot of freight for $120!

Comment

Working...
                X