Where is my friend Albert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is my friend Albert

Anyone know of where Rotate(Albert) is he was a good chap and friend to all here.
    I hope he's well as my old pal Docsteve hope he's ok too regards to you both if your listening in Alistair
    Please excuse my typing as I have a form of parkinsons disease

I sent an e-mail to Albert a couple of months ago and got no responce. His little girl was quite sick when we last heard from him so he most likely has more on his plate than he can handle. He was a very helpful fellow. I hope that things are going better for him wherever he is.

[This message has been edited by G.A. Ewen (edited 02-12-2004).]
    To invent, you need a good imagination - and a pile of junk. Thomas A. Edison

Comment

Alistair & George I will contact you off board about Albert.

Comment

Yeah I hope he's ok...He posted pictures for me once (because I am an idiot, and I still don't know how to do it)..

Hope your ok rotate...

brent

Comment

All is well with me too. Just busy as cat covering crap on a hot tin roof. Trying to read all posts- still not up to feb 7. Thanks for the E-mail alerting me to Alistair's inquiry.

You all are a fine bunch and cover the bases for laggards such as I.
          Thanks
          Steve

Comment

Glad you are still enjoying life to the full Steve, old lagard or not what on earth does lagard mean anyway Alistair

Comment

1. dawdler, drone, laggard, lagger, trailer -- (someone who takes more time than necessary; someone who lags behind)
              Free software for calculating bolt circles and similar: Click Here

Comment

Thrud-

Let me know too. I haven't wrote him in awhile because of the family.

Comment

I got an e-mail from Albert today he hopes to be back with us soon he has had a trying time lately. What a nice human being and friend to us he's been. I am glad we appreciate him so much it is well deserved Alistair

Comment

brunneng:
                    drop him a note - I am sure he would appreciate hearing from you hosers even if you arn't as cute lovable as me - or a polar bear with a fireplace poker rammed up its arse - we're nearly twins about 6:00am when My cat wakes me up because Her Highness has not been fed exactly when she was expecting it - and believe me when you turn your head to see the working end of a 21 Lb. cat starrin' ya down eye to eye you wake up pretty damn grumpy!

Comment

Working...
                    X