Clip art

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clip art

Hi, Does anyone know where to get some free clipart of gears? Or some nice renderings of verious size/tooth count gears I could use for a business card border?

At this point im considering opening the remains of that photocopyer I saved for the numerious gears I suspect are inside and photograph em..
    Play Brutal Nature, Black Moons free to play highly realistic voxel sandbox game.

Give me some rough art ideas and I will make it for you.
    Free software for calculating bolt circles and similar: Click Here

Comment

I started life as a graphic artist. Id be happy to draw some up for you

Comment

here's some I drew I while back

Comment

Do you need these gears to be generated?
          How to become a millionaire: Start out with 10 million and take up machining as a hobby!

Comment

I cut vinyl signs and stickers as a side business, so I have lots of clip art. I do believe I have a variety of gears on my home pc. I can look later today if no one else comes through.

Comment

Wow two offers, Thanks. Not sure how to decide, Evan did reply first however...

I was thinking something like a boarder of 2d meshing gears, where the corner gears are about 2 times larger then the rest. Not sure if the boarder gears are to be zig zaged or alternate sizes..
              the overall size would be 4.25" X 5.5" as it will be a small 'poster', I guess I should be thinking about regular business cards too, So I will likey need a 2"x3.5" version as well. I was thinking about 300dpi since thats the standard printing res these days?

Gears themselfs I was thinking of a simple spoked design like http://howto.nicubunu.ro/gears/gears_16.png

Or do you think that design might be too busy?
              Play Brutal Nature, Black Moons free to play highly realistic voxel sandbox game.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Forest
                Do you need these gears to be generated?
                Generated? Well, I need a couple gears with the same pitch but diffrent tooth count, And idealy an odd number of teeth so that they mesh side by side without having to rotate each gear (I think that works out?)

Comment

Comment

Oh, And maybe more then 4 spokes on the larger gear?

Comment

Originally posted by Evan

Hahaha. Nice. But I am not going by Black Moon consulting...

Comment

That can be changed. Incidentally, I never use clip art. It is always my own work.

Comment

I also never use clip art. My stuff is all plain!
                          How to become a millionaire: Start out with 10 million and take up machining as a hobby!

Comment

Originally posted by Evan
                            That can be changed. Incidentally, I never use clip art. It is always my own work.
                            Yea I was kinda looking for something much more... simple... and mechinist related... Like a boarder made of meshing gears. And then I could fill in my own text and update as needed.

Comment

Sketch an idea and e-mail it.

Comment

Working...
                              X