No More EBay Bucks!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No More EBay Bucks!!!!

I just read this email....... looks like were out of luck for our favorite catagory. Most of my purchases were from the business and industrial catagory.

JL........................

We're writing to let you know about an upcoming change to the Terms & Conditions of the eBay Bucks Rewards Program. As of April 1, 2012, the entire Business & Industrial category will be excluded from earning eBay Bucks.

Yep, I just checked "My Ebay" to make sure you didn't receive a spoof Email, and sure enough, this was on there.

Bucks News:
    Change to eBay Bucks Rewards Program Terms & Conditions

Effective April 1, 2012, purchases made in the Business & Industrial Category, including all subcategories, will be excluded from eligibility as a Qualifying Spend and will not earn Rewards

Comment

Too bad, I'm at almost $150 this quarter, my best ever. 2% here,2% there, it all adds up if you were buying it any way.
      "Let me recommend the best medicine in the
      world: a long journey, at a mild season, through a pleasant
      country, in easy stages."
      ~ James Madison

Comment

I would like to know what their reasoning was for the elimination of this catagory.

JL..................

Comment

All about the money

Originally posted by JoeLee
          I would like to know what their reasoning was for the elimination of this catagory.

JL..................
          I think the answer is pretty simple. If you do like I do you spend 99.9% of your time in the Business and Industrial section buying what you need.
          You take that times half the worlds population doing the same thing, well that involves a LOT of money.
          So I think it is safe to say that it is very much a monetary issue.
          JIM : You don't get a 2nd chance to make a 1st impression.

Comment

Never heard of ebay bucks.

Comment

Originally posted by KINGWELD
              I think the answer is pretty simple. If you do like I do you spend 99.9% of your time in the Business and Industrial section buying what you need.
              You take that times half the worlds population doing the same thing, well that involves a LOT of money.
              So I think it is safe to say that it is very much a monetary issue.
              I think we are actually a minority in the ebay world.
              There are other categories that are way more popular than business and industrial.

JL.....................

Comment

Working...
              X