Pictures in post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pictures in post

Ok what's the trick. I'm trying to figure out how to add a picture to a post. If I click the "add image" icon it asks for a URL. So I don't think that's what I want. All the way at the bottom it says I'm not allowed to post attachments. Is this my problem and how do I fix it. I just joined here a few days ago. Thanks

Reread the Stickey regarding adding pictures. It is the second item when you open this forem. What you need to copy from the hosting site is the IMG. You copy that into your post and the picture will show when you preview or reply.
    Byron Boucher
    Burnet, TX

Comment

I take it I have to use photobucket, I can't just attach a picture from my computer?

Comment

Originally posted by Budz100
        I take it I have to use photobucket, I can't just attach a picture from my computer?
        That's right. Just open a photobucket account, upload your images and then cut and paste the img code that shows up when you put your cursor over the image.

Brian
        OPEN EYES, OPEN EARS, OPEN MIND

THINK HARDER

BETTER TO HAVE TOOLS YOU DON'T NEED THAN TO NEED TOOLS YOU DON'T HAVE

MY NAME IS BRIAN AND I AM A TOOLOHOLIC

Comment

Got it. Thanks

Comment

Cool, now lets see some pics.

Brian
            OPEN EYES, OPEN EARS, OPEN MIND

THINK HARDER

BETTER TO HAVE TOOLS YOU DON'T NEED THAN TO NEED TOOLS YOU DON'T HAVE

MY NAME IS BRIAN AND I AM A TOOLOHOLIC

Comment

I use TinyPic and have been very pleased with it.I post the pictures up there with a click each. When I want to post here (or other places) I just pring up the picture, click on the url shown to the left and copy it with a ctrl-C. Then I ctrl-V in the appropriate place in my message and the picture goes into the message.

This one I had to resize, so I just brought up "edit" in tinypic, changed the size and saved as a copy.

Pops

Comment

Working...
              X