X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latest ENCO Codes - 10% Off and Free Shipping

Take Two at Enco! This week only, take advantage of our double offer:
    10% Off + Free UPS Ground Shipping*

Use promo code: TAKE424 for 10% off* your order of $99 or more (excluding machinery), and promo code: TWO424 for free UPS ground shipping* on your order of $149 or more! To take advantage of both offers, be sure to enter both promo codes prior to checkout. Simply enter promo code: TAKE424 (then click apply) for 10% OFF, and then enter promo code: TWO424 (then click apply again) for Free Shipping!

Hurry! This offer ends Friday 4/27/12!
    Bill

Being ROAD KILL on the Information Super Highway and Electronically Challenged really SUCKS!!

Every problem can be solved through the proper application of explosives, duct tape, teflon, WD-40, or any combo of the aforementioned items.

Free shipping this week; orders > $199

ends Friday 5/11/12:

SHIP199

==================================================

I've seen repeated evidence that Enco tailors its offers to the customer. As a reward for my patronage, Enco generally gives me a higher minimum order than others (why be too generous with a frequent customer?). So, there are likely other HSM members who have gotten a free-shipping code with a lower minimum order.

If not, the above is available ...

Comment

Originally posted by tlfamm
      ends Friday 5/11/12:

SHIP199

So, there are likely other HSM members who have gotten a free-shipping code with a lower minimum order.
      Mine had $99 minimum: SHIP99
      Cheers,

Frank Ford
      HomeShopTech

Comment

Working...
      X