OT: Maui sears

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT: Maui sears

Hi all: A little off topic but am going to Maui and am thinking to take a broke Craftsman ratchet for replacement. Any outlets? and if you are there, any problems? Thanks for your time, Wayne. BTW, my Victoria BC outlet says they cannot replace with same. Wayne.

Yeah, there's a Sears there. It's an odd location though- 250 miles west of the west coast of the island- towards the radioactive coast of Japan. Take a cabin cruiser with a full tank of gas- keep going west-
    I seldom do anything within the scope of logical reason and calculated cost/benefit, etc- I'm following my passion-

Comment

There is a Sears store in Kahului - the same place the airport is located. While you're in the area go to Makawao and get a loco moko for breakfast (or lunch). Dive with the turtles at Kihei or Makena. Forget about machines!

Comment

There is also a Sears at the Ala Moana shopping center which you might visit if you are on Oahu for any length of time.
        Hemi-proprietor,
        Esoteric Garage

Comment

Of course you know that if you take a tool over 7" long (a tool, not your tool) on an airplane it will need to be in checked luggage. The TSA is concerned you might try to unscrew some ones nuts with that ratchet or maybe even beat their brains in. Depending on the airline it might cost you 25 to 50 bucks to check a bag, each way. By the time your done with this nonsense it won't be worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by wtrueman
            Hi all: A little off topic but am going to Maui and am thinking to take a broke Craftsman ratchet for replacement. Any outlets? and if you are there, any problems? Thanks for your time, Wayne. BTW, my Victoria BC outlet says they cannot replace with same. Wayne.
            I think before I went to this effort, I'd call & see if they have what tou want.
            "Let me recommend the best medicine in the
            world: a long journey, at a mild season, through a pleasant
            country, in easy stages."
            ~ James Madison

Comment

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Maui+Sears

Comment

Working...
              X