Holy crap! Their on to us!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy crap! Their on to us!

Thrud,they have found us out,quick start up the ship!

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/ar...TICLE_ID=37207
    I just need one more tool,just one!

I can't believe so many people buy into this stuff. I knew a guy who was totally convinced of it, he spent all his money on magazines about such piffle. I read one of them a nearly died

laughing.
    However I was amazed at one certain fact which emerged time and time again as I read it.
    People are making big bucks from regurgitating this Suff. over and over.
    I could not believe how many magazines there are as well as books written on the subject.
    It ran literally into thousands each month. so I am jealous I don't have the imagination to churn out this muck myself.
    Little grey men yes there are little grey men but their all running this country. Alistair
    Please excuse my typing as I have a form of parkinsons disease

Comment

Geeze..

all them ufos that were shaped like triangles. Well we saw them black airplanes for ourselves.. stinking aliens testing american airplanes.. :0

Comment

Conspiracy theorists are everywhere.

For fun, google "chemtrails".

Now it happens I know them conspracy theories are all wrong. I'm in the conspiracy, and it ain't like they say at all.

Keep eye on ball.
        Hashim Khan

Comment

OK, not making fun of the President or the war and such, just a fun little link to try.

Go to Google, type in "Weapons of Mass destruction" then immediately hit the "I feel Lucky: button.

I have seen the helicopters, they are trailing me now, or so I am told. I have seen the UFO's right behind the comet, I know those who survived the episode intact but for the chip in the head that sends the thoughts of SAM to the mother ship. I know, I saw it on somebodies homepage....I must have seen it, or at least the digital photos.

I have seen the films of the little green men while they made the artistic crop circles, and this is quite cool. There are those who have seen it, and reported it on the sites that are visited by those late at night.

There are no conspiracies, only facts as reported by the vast unchecked wasteland of fact known as the internet.

[This message has been edited by spope14 (edited 02-20-2004).]
          CCBW, MAH

Comment

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by J Tiers:
            Conspiracy theorists are everywhere.
            For fun, google "chemtrails".
            </font>
            I once attended regualr meetings of the local chaper of an Engineering Society in California. One of the members was a distinguished and respectable engineer. He was quite sane and sober except on one subject: He believed jet contrails were made by alien spacecraft. He even wrote a book about it. We learned to avoid bringing up the subject...

Comment

Get an advanced universtity degree, tenure and hoo-rah, lets party. Just goes to show that LSD is alive and well in some circles...

-jr
              dvideo

Comment

The chemtrails folks think either:

1) "stuff" is being sprayed as part of a plot by the major governments to ..... ........... .. .. ... ........ .... .. ....... .. ... .. .. ........ ... ..... .... as it falls all over the earth

2) "stuff" is intentionally required by the major governments to be put in jet fuel to ..... ........... .. .. ... ........ .... .. ....... .. ... .. .. ........ ... ..... .... as it falls all over the earth.

Never mind that old meteorological books written before jets show some of the same exact cloud formations that are described as spray patterns by the chemtrails people.

Nope, I am part of the conspiracy, and that ain't it.

Keep eye on ball.
                Hashim Khan

Comment

I would tell you what I know, but then I really would have to kill something. Maybe another glass of turkey...

Smoking Tree Ranch? I bet it was like the Mustang Ranch We Like Ike!!
                  Free software for calculating bolt circles and similar: Click Here

Comment

Jus goes to show you the aliens have been visiting since before we had jets.

We had a crop circle in a farm pasture about a mile from my house. Suposedly was investigated by the "government" and nothing was found to indicate it was made by non aliens. Made the local news. I thought it was rather odd that the Aliens made the crop circle on the side of a gently sloping hill so that it could easily be seen by everyone passing. They could have easily landed on my hill without being noticed, my dogs must have scared them off. Nother good reason to have a shop dog.

Cheers, Matt

Comment

I found a crop circle on the workshop floor once.
                      Then I realised it was where the 45 gallon scrap drum had stood.
                      I should have marked the spot 'cause I sure can't find it again.

John S.

Note to self...........Finish double headed drill next week and then tie rope around waist and have a good clear up.

Sir John , Earl of Bligeport & Sudspumpwater. MBE [ Motor Bike Engineer ] Nottingham England.

Comment

Let me tell how we do it on MY planet..........Oooops. I already gave away too much.

MeepZorp!
                        MeepZorp!

Comment

Gee, will you look at that....the government system edited out the good stuff from my post above!

Those guys are really on the ball.

Keep eye on ball.
                          Hashim Khan

Comment

Yeah the aliens controlling the weather from thier black triangular spacecrafts are stationed on the HEAD on mars (see follow ups pictures proving no head) but they moved it cause we saw it.

I can't type anymore I am afraid they will come get me and do wierd sexual experiments with me.

Funny most alien abductions happen in areas of strong magnetic disturbances. Ie: Hallucinations.

David

Comment

Suppose it turns out that WE are the aliens ... I'm afraid

Comment

Working...
                              X