Gloat?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gloat?

Don't know if this qualifies but found a 13" band saw and 30 ton press(less jack) on eBay, local pickup only. We're 100 miles from any where so I ended up with both for $225 and a little gas. Don't understand how to post images but here's a link so there is proof. lol. http://s235.photobucket.com/albums/e.../Hobby%20Shop/

Steve:

You gotta jump right in and announce TOOL GLOAT in no uncertain terms.
    Then post price, which you've done, and pics, which are a bit dodgy since they are at arms length.
    Then stand back and hope someone tells you that "You suck" which I'm not about to do because of the dodgy pics.

Nice saw though.
    Mike

My Dad always said, "If you want people to do things for you on the farm, you have to buy a machine they can sit on that does most of the work."

Comment

Saw and Press

That is definitely gloatworthy. You Suck!!!
      Kansas City area

Comment

Yep you deserve a "YOU SUCK", nice haul. BTW, do a search for RAMCO saw and you'll discover Carolina Equipment has parts.

Comment

$225.00 and a trip to pick up both is a decent deal. Congratulations.

Good bandsaw, my son has one.

Comment

Not my gloat but last year I bought a midsize Carolina bandsaw 12-15 yrs old stil in the crate some grandpa bought hid it in the barn so grandma didn't know then died. I bought it for $225 never uncrated it & traded it for mt 17x60 Leblond.
            I'll second the you suck!

Comment

That REALLY sucks flylo

Comment

Well Steve it seemsthe High Council of gloat approve of your Iron, more difficult to acheive than the Iron Cross [not that i approve of that bit of iron]
                well done, or this is the start of a very nasty addiction, personally i gave up smoking [rather it gave me up according to SWMBO] but i cant give up iron esp US iron, sad, may you find a 60' shop someday, you will need it!
                congrats
                mark

Comment

Working...
                X