Friday ,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday ,

I find friday evenings can get very slow here for posters, guess everyone is attending to family things?

Fridays are date night for my wife and I - the kids get an evening with grandma and grandpa and we get to go out and act like real people, even if it's only for a few hours.
    Max
    http://joyofprecision.com/

Comment

I worked today until about six, but I was hoping to have some time on my project. Then I realize- I left some food in the fridge at work, and if I don't want to waste it I'll have to go and eat it. But once I'm there, I might as well finish up some of the cutting for an apartment restoration project I'm helping with. Looks like I'm going back to work, then when I get back home I'll want to go down to the shop and work some more. I almost hope the girls don't call me and want to go dancing.

Friday nights, weekends- almost lost any meaning for me anymore. Of course, I'll check in on this site whenever I need to sit down for awhile. Whoo hoo- party! At least I have some beer in the fridge now.
      I seldom do anything within the scope of logical reason and calculated cost/benefit, etc- I'm following my passion-

Comment

everyone's out doing Flash Friday, it's a west coast thing

Comment

Maybe they are out looking at the "super moon" or whatever. :-)
          ...Lew...

Comment

Friday night is pub night

Comment

Yes, staying with my family. Let see who is here tonight...Bud, Heinecken and a couple of their cousins
              Amount of experience is in direct proportion to the value of broken equipment.

Comment

Friday's another day for me. I bought a new to me project house from 1949 some odd weeks back, so Ive been working 10-12 hr days then heading there to do a different variety of work.

Today's task - load yet another 15 yard dumpster, then start disassembling my Bridgeport to move from one garage to another.
                "I am, and ever will be, a white-socks, pocket-protector, nerdy engineer -- born under the second law of thermodynamics, steeped in the steam tables, in love with free-body diagrams, transformed by Laplace, and propelled by compressible flow."

Comment

Music Night! It's amazing the amount of talent in this one horse town. So I'm either out enjoying, performing, or running sound for a friend most Fridays.
                  I'm here hoping to advancify my smartitude.

Comment

Went out to eat with my wife and some friends and then put a new waterpump in my 1975 Johnson outboard!

Comment

Working...
                    X