This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• O.T. My latest novel is out in paper back

The Kindle version has been out since Feb. 3, 2012 (and is still only $.99) but it just came out in paper back. http://www.amazon.com/Lost-Starvatio...7996165&sr=1-6 Gary P. Hansen
    In memory of Marine Engineer Paul Miller who gave his life for his country 7-19-2010 Helmand Province, Afghanistan. Freedom is not free, it is paid for with blood.

Bought the Kindle version but haven;t read it but I want a signed paperback. Let me know how to do that, Thanks!
    "Let me recommend the best medicine in the
    world: a long journey, at a mild season, through a pleasant
    country, in easy stages."
    ~ James Madison

Comment

I thought commercial postings were prohibited.

Comment

Originally posted by tdmidget
        I thought commercial postings were prohibited.
        True, though the OP seemed more in the nature of a press release than a solicitation to buy.
        "People will occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of the time they will pick themselves up and carry on" : Winston Churchill

Comment

What's the difference between a press release and a solicitation to buy in this case?

Comment

Originally posted by tdmidget
            What's the difference between a press release and a solicitation to buy in this case?
            I am to lazy to go back and dig it up, but I think George already gave him his blessing on this type of post on the first novel. If so, that would be the difference.
            James

Comment

Gary,
              I enjoyed the kindle version. Well done!
              ZL1OG:KH0EX

Comment

Geez he just posted about his book was now in paperback. I don't think Shars or Busy Bee will care as last I knew they aren't selling novels. Always someone around to pee in the Cheereos isn't there.
                "Let me recommend the best medicine in the
                world: a long journey, at a mild season, through a pleasant
                country, in easy stages."
                ~ James Madison

Comment

Originally posted by flylo
                  Geez he just posted about his book was now in paperback. I don't think Shars or Busy Bee will care as last I knew they aren't selling novels. Always someone around to pee in the Cheereos isn't there.
                  +1. Touche' My sentiments exactly. (don't know how to do one of those slash thingys over the e )
                  Mike
                  Bricolage anyone?....one of lifes fun games.

Comment

Guys, remember how much it sucked trying to write a simple book report in school?
                    Give a second to think about the time and effort to actually write the book instead of the simple report and then to bring such a book to mass market is and remarkable feat.

Besides, Gary already had a following here of some of us who actual wanted to know when it would be out in "luddite" form for lack of a better word.

Gary P Hanson, Congratulations and thank you for the update. Read an excerpt per the original release and wished I had a paper copy then. I will be sure to get one now.

Again Congrats to you. Be proud of yourself and don't let the midgets get you down.
                    Bricolage anyone?....one of lifes fun games.

Comment

Working...
                    X