nobody gets involved

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nobody gets involved

I got a phone call from my son Alistair telling me there was a comotion in the street and a guy was lying on top of a woman puching here repeatedly in the face he rushed a cross and pulled the guy off eventually the guy tried to get back to her and he got a grip of him and frog marched him away .Everyone just stood watching and did nothing ,what a world.He told me the looked like down and out druggies but that's not to say this should happen he telephoned the police but so far they have never came to speak to him all happened about an hour or two ago.what a world?Alistair
    Please excuse my typing as I have a form of parkinsons disease

Good for your son!
    "Let me recommend the best medicine in the
    world: a long journey, at a mild season, through a pleasant
    country, in easy stages."
    ~ James Madison

Comment

Where's John Quinones when you need him??

Max.

Comment

Good for your son, brave act.

But, with todays lawyers running the world, few will take the risk of getting involved for fear of being hauled into court for attacking the attacker.

And you cannot discount the possiblilty of the perp having a weapon and turning on the good samaratian.

That being said, I would jump in with whatever force I could muster and give the victim a bit of help.

Comment

That's all true I worry the guy will find where Alistair lives and goes there with a few of his low life friends but I must stay calm. Alistair does not take snash from anyone he is six foot three and is well built but lean.Unlike his dad .I just wonder why no body telephoned the p[olice even annonymously from their homes they watched ok but did nothing Alistair
          Please excuse my typing as I have a form of parkinsons disease

Comment

Has the police contacted him yet?
            ~ James Madison

Comment

From what i hear from my daughter who is a police dispatcher, those events of some guy beating someone else is a VERY VERY common call.

Gotta be sickening to keep getting calls to separate these brain dead morons, and yup they're usually drugs involved.

Yup, getting to be a screwed up bunch of people running around on drugs, pretty scarey actually. Seems to be a city thing, very seldom ever hear of that in the back country!! (Which is the place to be as far as i'm concerned!!)

Comment

Glad that your son got involved and came away unscathed. Just yesterday here in CT a young fellow intervened in a similar sounding situation and was stabbed to death.
                Errol Groff

New England Model Engineering Society
                http://neme-s.org/

YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/GroffErrol?feature=mhee

Comment

I'm glad to live in the country too. Also I'm glad we have concealed carry. Just the other day riding my scooter, minding my own business when I was attacked by a gang of 6 masked felons known for B&E. Good thing my friend SIG was around. 2 attacked me teeth bared while 4 went for reinforcments. No more racoons. I could have been killed. Ever hit 6 racoons on a scooter,deadly. And I was enjoying Michigans new helmet free law. Thanks SIG!
                  ~ James Madison

Comment

I think that Michigan law says that you can only shoot coons out of season if they are doing or about to do property damage. It is just a good thing that they are always about to do property damage.

I shot one a few years ago that was foaming at the mouth. I was careful to carry it at shovel length and dig a deep hole. Gary P. Hansen
                    In memory of Marine Engineer Paul Miller who gave his life for his country 7-19-2010 Helmand Province, Afghanistan. Freedom is not free, it is paid for with blood.

Comment

that's nothing ...in the US today ..there was some naked guy eating another guy on the side of the road ...the police killed him.

All the best...markj

Comment

Tastes like chicken? Now that's just sick. Where do people do that in North Wales?
                        ~ James Madison

Comment

Maybe it was a girl?

Comment

Originally posted by garyphansen
                            I think that Michigan law says that you can only shoot coons out of season if they are doing or about to do property damage. It is just a good thing that they are always about to do property damage.

I shot one a few years ago that was foaming at the mouth. I was careful to carry it at shovel length and dig a deep hole. Gary P. Hansen
                            Pure self defence it was! I was being attacked. You know they're related to bears so it was a 6 bear attack. The law states I can used deadly force if I believe my life life is in danger. I'm a believer. No joke 6 coons could tear you up! Anyway if they'd drank the fly bait & pepsi this wouldn't have happened.
                            ~ James Madison

Comment

Maybe she was just getting what she deserved?
                              Andy

Comment

Working...
                              X