OT problem with Utube vids after 11.3 flash upgrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT problem with Utube vids after 11.3 flash upgrade

Problems with Utube after flash upgrade to 11.3 Adobe if you are using foxfire browser. There are a number of bugs in it and it will not let you view any U tube type vid's. You have to uninstall 11.3 flash and re install 11.2 version of flash. It will then work fine. There are step by steps on the help site for foxfire!
    Glen
    Been there, probably broke it, doing that!
    I am not a lawyer, and never played one on TV!
    All the usual and standard disclaimers apply. Do not try this at home, use only as directed, No warranties express or implied, for the intended use or the suggested uses, Wear safety glasses, closed course, professionals only

11.3 works great for me in IE8 and IE9. Must be a bug in foxfart.

Comment

I've had no problems at all with FF 12.0, Flash 11.3, and YouTube.
      Any products mentioned in my posts have been endorsed by their manufacturer.

Comment

Sounds like you have an ad blocker that's getting in Youtube's way.
        "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did."

Comment

Sounds like you have an ad blocker that's getting in Youtube's way.
          no!
          Flash 11.3 doesn't load video in Firefox

Flash has recently updated to version 11.3. Some users are reporting issues with this version of Flash and Firefox. The video may appear black, white or grey and never play. This article has a few solutions that have been reported to work.
          went back to 11.2 and problem solved!
          doesnt-load-video-firefox
          Glen
          All the usual and standard disclaimers apply. Do not try this at home, use only as directed, No warranties express or implied, for the intended use or the suggested uses, Wear safety glasses, closed course, professionals only

Comment

Originally posted by PTSideshow
            Heh. Youtube is apparently disabling a download plug-in:

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/blocked/i106
            "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did."

Comment

I've had a similar problem with Chrome recently. Closing and reopening the browser and/or clearing the cache seems to resolve it for me.
              Cheers,
              Gary

Comment

Never used real player or had the add on
                Glen

Comment

Working...
                X