Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ConGRADulations

Is that a cleaver play on words or a typo? Peter
    The difficult done right away. the impossible takes a little time.

Comment

Congrats, and especially at your age.

Some of the best years of my life I spent with my nose deep in books on algorithms, particularly those by Knuth.

Doesn't matter if you ever use it. It's the pleasure of having done it. The success is nice too, of course !
      Richard - SW London, UK, EU.

Comment

Way to go! Good work. Gary P. Hansen
        In memory of Marine Engineer Paul Miller who gave his life for his country 7-19-2010 Helmand Province, Afghanistan. Freedom is not free, it is paid for with blood.

Comment

main()
          {

printf("Congrats!!!\r\n");

}

If you can't guess I am a C guy from before C++, welcome to the field.
          James Kilroy

Comment

Thanks All! I do appreciate it. What will be coming next I can't be sure,
            basically, I am a science slut, I will gladly geek for any of the sciences.

I have some pretty big roots in this swampy third tier college town so getting me to move would take a bit of doing, SWMBO has agreed that if it means I get to work for NASA we would pack up and go. But in the meanwhile I'm looking for telecommuting or getting lucky with something local where I could
            "not be part of the problem".
            --
            Tom C
            ... nice weather eh?

Comment

Congratulations!! I have a grandson who is taking a computer science course in LaMoore, CA.

I would rather have tools that I never use, than not have a tool I need.
              Oregon Coast

Comment

I finished my machining certificate about 4 years ago at age 47

Yeah, I still got it too

Mike

Comment

Working...
                X