Thanks guys........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks guys........

Well figured I would just like to say thank you too all of you out there. I am now addicted to anything machining related. This site, lathes uk, and you tube watching all of the work being done. Even eBay looking at machines for sale(although I do not have an eBay or PayPal account, don't seem to trust them). Can't wait to start school on this and buying machines. So THANK YOU

Chris

You are thanking people for giving you a disease???

Free software for calculating bolt circles and similar: Click Here

Comment

10 years from now you'll be cursing everyone when your bank account is empty.

Comment

Beats watching the idiot box. peter
        The difficult done right away. the impossible takes a little time.

Comment

Yes Evan I am lol. Highpower, I am cursing everyone now Peter you are exactly right!!

Comment

Good news! It's rarely fatal unless you possess poor rigging skills, or unless your like me and go poking around in control boxes without tripping the breaker first.

Ken

Comment

Could be worse addictions, maybe, or not? Being a crack head takes up less space.
              "Let me recommend the best medicine in the
              world: a long journey, at a mild season, through a pleasant
              country, in easy stages."
              ~ James Madison

Comment

Keeps you out of the saloons, and if you hire real official riggers you will not croak, most likely will not even catch a cold, they will however relieve you of some green.

john

Comment

I can see myself like customcutter up there. Poking around in a live box and getting zapped!!! Very true flylo...but is crack more or less expensive!! Lol. Oh and there has been a change, I signed up for eBay.. But not PayPal

Comment

It may be an addiction but it's not the worst. A lot of the people I work with have boats, bass boats to 40" cabin cruisers. I could outfit a shop with good quality tools (lathe mill etc.) and still have a load of money left over for what the cheaper ones cost and buy a house with the more expensive ones. Machining stuff is down right reasonable.
                    The shortest distance between two points is a circle of infinite diameter.

Bluewater Model Engineering Society at https://sites.google.com/site/bluewatermes/

Southwestern Ontario. Canada

Comment

Originally posted by loose nut
                      It may be an addiction but it's not the worst. A lot of the people I work with have boats, bass boats to 40" cabin cruisers. I could outfit a shop with good quality tools (lathe mill etc.) and still have a load of money left over for what the cheaper ones cost and buy a house with the more expensive ones. Machining stuff is down right reasonable.
                      I think I'd sink a 40" cabin cruiser LOL!
                      ~ James Madison

Comment

Look at the last line of my signature. It's true! I have to get at least 1 super deal a day. Today a 60 gal vert 5HP HD compressor. The guy advertised it 115V 1/2HP motor. I explained what it was & offered to back out but he said a deals a deal. He even had it wired to a 115V plug. Now he can afford those glasses. 2 stage USA made looks & runs like new. $150
                        ~ James Madison

Comment

Originally posted by flylo
                          Look at the last line of my signature. It's true! I have to get at least 1 super deal a day. Today a 60 gal vert 5HP HD compressor. The guy advertised it 115V 1/2HP motor. I explained what it was & offered to back out but he said a deals a deal. He even had it wired to a 115V plug. Now he can afford those glasses. 2 stage USA made looks & runs like new. $150
                          You should publish a book on finding deals!! Id love to know some of your secrets!!

Comment

As "Old Mr Mcgaritty " used to say,,"Heavens only knows what will happen tommorrow."

Comment

Working...
                            X