This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't log in to HMEM

Had a lightning strike here yesterday afternoon and it blew away all my log in passwords. Now I can't log back in to HMEM. They keep sending new passwords which don't work. Now I'm wondering if its me or if its their site. Can anyone who is an HMEM member help please.----Brian
    Brian Rupnow

Brian -

The site is working for me. I have the opposite problem to you. I have decided very reluctantly that I don't want to keep my registration there because of the mismatch between their stated intentions and their TOR. Unfortunately I can't seem to log out, never mind de-register. I have tried changing by user profile, but it keeps getting changed back.
    A shame about the change, but I will be purely a guest from here on (and when I can get de-registered
    Bill

Comment

Okay---I got it sorted out. It feels kinda empty over there now. I hope all my friends haven't left that forum and went elsewhere!!!
      Brian Rupnow

Comment

I hope all my friends haven't left that forum and went elsewhere!!!
        Have a look for them at http://www.modelenginemaker.com/index.php

As a fellow designer, how do you feel about the new HMEM T&Cs ? I don't like them.

Comment

Brian, I saw you over there begging for your brownie point back. That was was probably enough to get you booted out just like some of the rest of us. They used you and took your toys and don't need you anymore.

I would rather have tools that I never use, than not have a tool I need.
          Oregon Coast

Comment

Most of us expatriots are over at Bogs new site as BillTodd cited above. http://www.modelenginemaker.com/index.php

Model Engine Maker is taking off like a rocketship.
            Last edited by 90LX_Notch; 07-24-2012, 06:35 PM. Reason: Cited wrong person.

Comment

Originally posted by lugnut View Post
              Brian, I saw you over there begging for your brownie point back. That was was probably enough to get you booted out just like some of the rest of us. They used you and took your toys and don't need you anymore.
              Mel--I find your response ignorant and offensive. If I typed what I would really like to say to you, I could end up banned from this board. May you live to a ripe old age and find wisdom, grasshopper.
              Brian Rupnow

Comment

I received an e-mail today asking why I haven't re-registered my password and if I couldn't do it they would do it for me. Doesn't seem like there is much left to go back to anyway.
                The shortest distance between two points is a circle of infinite diameter.

Bluewater Model Engineering Society at https://sites.google.com/site/bluewatermes/

Southwestern Ontario. Canada

Comment

Working...
                X