Interesting Quarter Scale V8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting Quarter Scale V8

Got this link today on one of my newsletters.
    I think all the engine builders out there on people who appreciate mechanical things might enjoy the video.
    http://www.engineeringtv.com/video/S...ufacturing-Tec

Usual disclaimer. I have no association with them.
    Enjoy
    Dave

Dave thanks for jogging my memory about Conley Precision Engines. I have seen some of his work in the past and it is indeed spectacular workmanship, not to mention eye candy for the gear heads.

For some reason I could not get the video to load from IMTS 2012 with the link you provided, but just so no one goes into withdrawal I'll give a link to several Youtube videos about Conley Precision.

I know the hot links are hard to see lately but just click on Conley Precision above.
    Home, down in the valley behind the Red Angus
    Bad Decisions Make Good Stories​

Comment

Gary was set up right across the aisle from us at this year’s NAMES show, where he was awarded the Craftsman of the Year award from Sherline. It’s a great looking engine and sounds even better. He had a big crowd gathered around him all weekend and the engine got plenty of run time.

Plus, Gary is just an all-around great guy and it was a pleasure to have the chance to meet him.
      George

Comment

Willy
        I just clicked on the link I provided and it worked for me. :-(
        Dave
        Originally posted by Willy View Post
        Dave thanks for jogging my memory about Conley Precision Engines. I have seen some of his work in the past and it is indeed spectacular workmanship, not to mention eye candy for the gear heads.

For some reason I could not get the video to load from IMTS 2012 with the link you provided, but just so no one goes into withdrawal I'll give a link to several Youtube videos about Conley Precision.

I know the hot links are hard to see lately but just click on Conley Precision above.

Comment

and to think we knew about crosshatch honing 40 years ago and i used it in all my engines i have ever built.

Comment

Wow, impressive for sure amazing workmanship!!

Comment

Working...
            X