Protractor CAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Protractor CAD

Anyone know where I can find a protractor or compass in DWG or other common format? There a plenty of screen protractors or compasses for measuring on the drawing, but I need the actual drawing of a protractor scale that I can resize, convert to dxf and export to cnc for engraving on a part I'm making.

You can download this utility from my server. It won't run on Win 7-64 though.

http://ixian.ca/cncware/protrac.zip
    Free software for calculating bolt circles and similar: Click Here

Comment

That's going to be a potential probpem.. so.. before I download... what does it run on?

Comment

Any other previous version of Windows as well as Win 7 32 bit. It's a 16 bit program. I'm not sure if it will be of any use to you but it is a tiny download.
        Free software for calculating bolt circles and similar: Click Here

Comment

First Google up from "Print a protractor "

http://www.ossmann.com/protractor/

Sir John , Earl of Bligeport & Sudspumpwater. MBE [ Motor Bike Engineer ] Nottingham England.

Comment

lol.. I HATE YOU now

I bing'd, yahoo'd and googled the piss out of this and never did get what you found. Who'd have thunk to use the "print" word?!

If I got the DWG version I'd be really happy!

Comment

If you have any CAD experience you should be able to draw one up in less time than to search for one...

Comment

I have a few decades of multiple cad systems (forgotton the fine points of many of them), but time is really short in my world and it's quicker to modify one that exists. I used Sir John's link to take the dxf, converted it, modified in a few minutes and it's now ready to load into the mill. Then I get to repeat it all again
                Last edited by lakeside53; 09-18-2012, 11:24 PM.

Comment

Please post photos when you have completed it!

Comment

Working...
                  X