Blanchard Burr Buster?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blanchard Burr Buster?

Used a friends Blanchard Burr Buster a friend had & really likes it. Anyone know where I can buy one?

Eric,I live in Niles Michigan and there is a guy a short ways north of me who has bought up every machine tool known to man in this part of the country....I hear he has a midas touch when it comes to finding old arn

Comment

Originally posted by BigMike782 View Post
      Eric,I live in Niles Michigan and there is a guy a short ways north of me who has bought up every machine tool known to man in this part of the country....I hear he has a midas touch when it comes to finding old arn
      Yep, he seems to have every piece of machinery known to man. I'd be quite surprised if he doesn't have 2 or 3 just kicking around.

Comment

I heard it was he had so much hardware installed in his back that an MRI shorted out & turned him into a giant magnet that attracts machines & tooling. Must not work on stones?

Comment

Here's what they are. I called this company & am waiting on a reply. http://dandhwoodproducts.com/abrasivesgrindingacc.html
          Last edited by flylo; 09-18-2012, 08:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by flylo View Post
            I heard it was he had so much hardware installed in his back that an MRI shorted out & turned him into a giant magnet that attracts machines & tooling. Must not work on stones?
            must be related to the Stig on Top Gear

Comment

Working...
            X