Arrrrrrrr!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arrrrrrrr!

T'was September 19, t'day and that be "Talk Like A Pirate Day". Ye've failed, ye blighters! Scourge be!

http://www.snorgtees.com/t-shirts/pirate-crossword

Comment

My calender reads the 20th ?
      Used to know a guy who ran by the Julian calender so he always had 11 days in hand to finish jobs off.

Sir John , Earl of Bligeport & Sudspumpwater. MBE [ Motor Bike Engineer ] Nottingham England.

Comment

Matey , cant touch the rum until tomorrow night , then I might partake a few and will possibly end up talking worse than a pirates parrot.

As long as I remember to not operate any machines for a couple of days , as most are very unforgiving to a mere human full of rum.

As are the boys in blue.
        Michael

Comment

Yar! Begads! 'Tis enough to make an honest sea-goi' bandit swaller his sea chest. Fergot it proper m'self and I was up at Grizzly in Bellingham to spread the treasure of a decent man. Squandered it we did like drunken sailors.

Seems we could 'o spread the spirit o' piracy in that den of lawful oh-so-genteel piracy.

Bought a 17 x 40 lathe 'n' a Chinee cut off saw. Handsome fittin's to look at. I'd o' like to conduct a detailed survey. Arrrr!

More later. I'm over seein' the install.

Comment

Blast it! Me keyboard er broken.....

Comment

bollocks i missed it, i be spliced the mainbrace as a mark of respect to me forebears [wes Capt Cook a pirate?, i dont know but i supposed to be part of that clan aka Cook-Williams in part]
              I will now splice it again as a furthur mark of respect all hail Gisborough, spank the cabin boy an eat the carpenter, or the other way round.
              http://postlikeapirate.com/
              Captn Henry Mc Cook [teachers/bells/morgans etc]
              Arrrgh

Comment

Originally posted by boslab View Post
                bollocks i missed it, i be spliced the mainbrace as a mark of respect to me forebears [wes Capt Cook a pirate?, i dont know but i supposed to be part of that clan aka Cook-Williams in part]
                I will now splice it again as a furthur mark of respect all hail Gisborough, spank the cabin boy an eat the carpenter, or the other way round.
                http://postlikeapirate.com/
                Captn Henry Mc Cook [teachers/bells/morgans etc]
                Arrrgh

My Favorite:
                Arrh Jim lad, them who dies is the lucky ones!!

I think Canada was the last of the colonies navy to practice the daily 'splice the main brace'.
                Max.
                Last edited by MaxHeadRoom; 09-20-2012, 06:39 PM.

Comment

I let it go by without saying anything, wondered what was wrong with Forrest. It took a while but I finally realized it was on my birthday so I am able to remember when it is.

Comment

Hi all: I've still got about 3/4 of a 40 pounder of that Navy Rum from about 1978 or so when they sold off the rum for $10.00 per. Too strong for me now; but will share it at my euolgy, (sp??) Wayne.

Comment

Working...
                    X