Attn Central PA shoppers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attn Central PA shoppers

There's a local shop whose owner is retiring and closing his business. Located in Northumberland, PA. I have no business relationship with the seller, and am just passing along the information.

One unusual item was a Gorton P2-3 Pantograph 3D mill. It comes with some tooling. He used it for mold making. It's priced as $1000. Here's a link to what these machines look like:

http://www.e-engraving.com/machines/...Pantograph.htm

It takes up about as much space as a Bridgeport and looks like it must weigh as much. Lots of cast iron in that machine.

He has a Gorton cutter grinder and another small cutter grinder which he will sell separately.

As of Saturday 9/22 he still had a Parker Majestic variable speed surface grinder and a Boyer Schultz surface grinder left. One or two CNC machines of some sort. A Bridgeport mill w DRO - originally a tracer, but converted to be a manual machine ($1000) I think it had a 2J head.

If interested, send email to geolane at ptd dot net and I'll give you his phone number, or you can find the listing for his milling machine and an EDM in the classifieds at the Sunbury Daily Item, the local newspaper.
Working...
X