Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• metalworking website -- (italian!)

hello all!
    its been a while -- just spent the last hour 'catching up' .. glad to see everyone is still up to their old tricks... hope you are all well.

GAE-- great project!

the busy season is coming back and i've had less and less time to get to the old computer.

cutting to the chase:
    i've gotten a fair bit of email about some of the metalworking equip i've posted to the web (like the tube rollers/benders here)

.. add to that the unforgiveable lack of tech-hobby info available here in italy..

i whipped up a little website. its my first and i'm sure its full of mistakes.

i invite you all to take a look at www.sigma-f.com

it is, however, all in italian.

but! ... the library section is growing and i hope to include plans/drawings (metric!) for all the equipment we've built in the shop. (eg tube benders, sheet metal brakes, beaders, rollers, etc)

most of the library contains welding-related literature (TIG) but i hope to include some more machining projects. as it stands its a bit anemic with two artciles re: HSS tool grinding and a short write up on homeshop heat treating (making a tap).

again, i know they're in italian.. but the shop drawings should be universal.

and all the pictures are in english!

again, glad to have 'caught up'
    take care,
    -knucklehead.

Nice job! As for mistakes, I'm not going to criticize. Italian sure isn't my first language
    Free software for calculating bolt circles and similar: Click Here

Comment

thanks. its not my first language either! i lost some creative control.. wrote it all in english and had a kind fellow (not a metalworker translate it for me.

direct links to the tap/HSS sections if anyone is curious (i realize they might be hard to find!):

http://www.sigma-f.com/tap.htm
      http://www.sigma-f.com/utensili_hss_per_tornitura.htm

nothing too exciting, i know.

-knuckleH

Comment

Working...
      X