No announcement yet.

1-2-3 Blocks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oldtiffie, did I read somewhere you had bought some of those 'Stevenson's' blocks? What was the freight to the Big Red Island?

Comment

Originally posted by The Artful Bodger View Post
      Oldtiffie, did I read somewhere you had bought some of those 'Stevenson's' blocks? What was the freight to the Big Red Island?
      Hi John,
      If you got to the site and add them to your cart it will tell you the postage price. You might need to sign up first, but it's free anyway.

Dave

Comment

Thanks Dave, half of me asks why I am even considering such a purchase, I will never get that contract from Rolls Royce and at my skill level I should really be making a set myself!

Comment

Thanks Dave, half of me asks why I am even considering such a purchase, I will never get that contract from Rolls Royce and at my skill level I should really be making a set myself!
          AB,

I will answer your posts later in the day.

I don't have those "Stevenson" matched pair "1-2-3" blocks but I think I am going to.

Later.

Comment

Back again.

I think those metric "Stevenson" "1-2-3" blocks are very good value and very well designed and thought out.

I think I can see me ordering two each of the larger and smaller boxed pair sets - and perhaps some of those vee-blocks and perhaps squares too as they "fill a lot of holes" here.

I have quite a few items from ArcEuroTrade (AUT) - inluding some of the other "Stevenson" designed stuff too - and I am very happy with all of them/it.

I realise that the cost to me will be ARU list price plus postage to me here in Australia - but that's the costs I have to pay.

Comment

Working...
            X