Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm having a ruff time getting anything done.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm having a ruff time getting anything done.

Every time I step away from the machines, this happens.

[IMG][/IMG]

Guard dogs doing their job! Like the joke about new airliners with a pilot & a dog. The pilots there to feed the dog, the dogs there to bite the pilot if he touches anything.

Comment

Me and dogs get along fine, but it might be easier if you got that horse out from in front of the mill.

Comment

I had a similar problem. Brought a bar stool out to the shop. Everytime I tried to use it, the shop supervisor was in it. So I brought out another. Didn't help

Definition: Racecar - a device that turns money into noise.

Comment

Originally posted by browne92 View Post
          I had a similar problem. Brought a bar stool out to the shop. Everytime I tried to use it, the shop supervisor was in it. So I brought out another. Didn't help

Oh that's hilarious.

I've actually been concerned about getting a couple cats for fear of what the shop might do to them.
          ----
          Proud machining permanoob since September 2010

Comment

The Kitty looks so comfy.

After I shoo the dogs away, they go and lay down in front of the work bench, where I'm about to work again.
            The Great Dane (or house horse as some would call him) will go ahead and get out the way. The German Shepherd has been covered in swarf. I think she likes it as a protective coating on her hair.
            They are a hassle, but both were rescue dogs and I love em.

Comment

The shop dog at work. He showed up one day and never left.

Comment

mototed that's some funny stuff thanks for posting , the others are great too - I'll try to dig one up of my pups later on.

Comment

Originally posted by mototed View Post
                  They are a hassle, but both were rescue dogs and I love em.
                  Mr. Buttons, pictured above, was a rescue. Found a six inch ball of fur half way up a shrub at work with a knot on his head and one eye swollen shut. Brought him to the vet at lunch, and picked him up after work. First words out of the vet's mouth: "Nothing wrong with his lungs!" I guess he didn't like his cage. He got his name from trying to chew the buttons off my shirt.

Now he spends his days snoozing on the work table or in the bathroom sink. I keep the bar stools at least 2 feet apart so I can use one of them.

Me and my girlfriend have an arguement: Would you rather come back as a cat at my house, or a dog at her father's? Pretty much a draw.
                  Definition: Racecar - a device that turns money into noise.

Comment

Funny photos of shop dogs and cats ! My " shop" cat is reliably everywhere I don't want him to be, at the exact moment I don't want him to be there. I try to be patient, but by now he probably thinks his name is F**king Cat !

Comment

Shop? hey sometimes I have a tough time just getting through my house...

Here's my pair of dorks,

one of my favorite pics cuz of the symmetry...

luv em but daaaamm are they stinky...

Comment

"Buddy" - always trying to help. The neighbors pay the vet and food bills, and give him a night time bed; the rest of the time he's at my place or getting "exercised" (a.k.a "the piss run out of him") by my wife.

Last edited by lakeside53; 10-26-2012, 11:18 PM.

Comment

This is my old shop assistant, now long gone. Still miss her:

Comment

Originally posted by H380 View Post
                            The shop dog at work. He showed up one day and never left.

Well, I wouldn't leave either if you fed me every day.
                            Paul A.
                            SE Texas

And if you look REAL close at an analog signal,
                            You will find that it has discrete steps.

Comment

need to teach them how to machine like Mo.

Comment

Working...
                              X