Tool Gloat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tool Gloat

While at a recent biker gathering in California I was gifted with this - probably the most over-built tool in my entire collection. It is a Craftsman bottle opener, about 8" long, forged steel, made in the USA. And it is laser engraved with my club number on the other side.

What is it with alcohol and maching,or woodworking, sailing ,driving ,etc etc etc they don't mix at all.I used to have a sailboat around 30 foot and being a non drinker myself lifelong I was upset how may of the deaths in the sailing fraternity were drink related! So have sober fun guys sorry my 2 cents. Alistair
    Please excuse my typing as I have a form of parkinsons disease

Comment

That's a neat opener. Never seen one quiye like that!

Comment

I like the coke bottle opener.

Comment

I have one of these. I doubt it will ever need the lifetime replacement.

Comment

Originally posted by Alistair Hosie View Post
            What is it with alcohol and maching,or woodworking, sailing ,driving ,etc etc etc they don't mix at all.I used to have a sailboat around 30 foot and being a non drinker myself lifelong I was upset how may of the deaths in the sailing fraternity were drink related! So have sober fun guys sorry my 2 cents. Alistair
            Hey Alistair where was anything written about alcohol. Bottle opener I think it read!
            How to become a millionaire: Start out with 10 million and take up machining as a hobby!

Comment

I've got one of those. I'm not much of a drinker, but I had to have it.

Comment

Not over built at all. Quite legal and very useful when held in a closed fist... but first get a number engraved on it for a member of a club your club doesn't get along with. You know, in case you accidentally drop it afterwards. And wear gloves.

This post might, or might not, be tongue-in-cheek.

Comment

Working...
                X