Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dstig1
    • Dec 2012

The No-spill cans are really quite awesome. Mind you this is a brand, not a generic term. www.nospill.com These cans are built much sturdier than most and have great delivery systems. You push the button, and they drain like crazy, and you can throttle them and start/stop on demand. I tried a few other new designs and they all stink. the Nospills are fantastically designed. It's all I will buy now. And I'm also holding on to my old regular gas can like grim death (made before the stupid EPA regs)

Comment

• mike4
      • Aug 2010

I noted with interest all of the comments about how much fuel that was in the "survivalists" garage or shop.
      How many have two or more motor vehicles parked under or in their attached garage with a combined fuel capacity coming closed to a hundred or couple of hundred of litres of fuel ?

No one is screaming safety over those . and they are vented to the atmosphers in a lot of cases.

Michael

Comment

• Mike Burdick
        • Jan 2003

Originally posted by dstig1 View Post
        The No-spill cans are really quite awesome. ...
        dstig1,

Thanks for the link! I think I'll check one out the next time I go to town.

I'm a little curious though... Hoisting up a 5-gallon container and then having to hold the "button" down with the other hand might be a little difficult. Since you have one, what are your thoughts in that regard?

Last edited by Mike Burdick; 02-03-2013, 11:38 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X