Enco: 20% Off plus Free Shipping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enco: 20% Off plus Free Shipping

This Week Only! Take 20% Off + Free Shipping!

Simply use Promo Code: TWENTY take 20% off your order of $149 or more and Promo Code: UPSGIFT for Free UPS Ground Shipping* (machinery items are excluded).

Simply enter: TWENTY (then click apply) for 20% OFF, then enter: UPSGIFT (then click apply again) for Free Shipping!
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did."

Yep.. just ordered my 3 foot lengths 1.25 inch acme rod with free freight This is to build my heavy duty bandsaw jack stands.

If you do want big acme rod, 408-0214 is normally $83, "web special" at $29, then $24 after the 20%. Screaming deal with free freight. Nuts are 407-2214 for $5 each.

Does anyone buy anything between the discount offers?
    Last edited by lakeside53; 12-18-2012, 11:11 AM.

Comment

Thanks be for Texans ...

Comment

Originally posted by lakeside53 View Post
        Does anyone buy anything between the discount offers?
        Only if it's an emergency.

It was nice to knock 70 bucks off an item today, along with the free shipping.
        Got to get while the getting is good though. You never know how long until the next deal anymore...

Comment

The last one was three weeks ago (back Monday). I blew it (damn 11.59ET) so I just waited. I though it would be a bit longer, ALMOST pulled the trigger last night on some tooling, but this morning there it was in my inbox. Nice...

Surely they notice we order the heavy stuff when the freight is free? lol..

Comment

Thanks Lazlo, just ordered a BXA qctp and saved a bunch.

Patrick

Comment

thanks for heads up ..

is there some rule saying you can't post a link to the site.
              John Titor, when are you.

Comment

no, but I guess everyone thought they knew where it was.

www.use-enco.com

Comment

Originally posted by mikeamick View Post
                  is there some rule saying you can't post a link to the site.
                  D'oh! Sorry!

Andy: I just emailed you those pictures/dimensions...
                  "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did."

Comment

How often do they do 20% off? When would be next likely similar promo? Thanks

Comment

A couple of times a year for the 20% and free freight. 5-6 times for 15% off and free freight. Many times for 10% or free freight. RIGHT NOW it's 15% off and you pay the freight.

Comment

Thanks Lakeside. I'll have to look out for the next 20%and free shipping.

Comment

Working...
                        X