Holiday greeting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holiday greeting

MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR to all.

I'll second that! Wishing for health and prosperity for all of the folks here in the coming year.

Comment

I third that emotion!Best Wishes to all!
      Kansas City area

Comment

Holiday already? Didn't the world just end? lol... time to hit the workshop and work even harder.
        Last edited by lakeside53; 12-21-2012, 09:11 PM.

Comment

Ditto,, Merry Christmas to all also!!

Comment

Merry Christmas to all.

Here's a video of a flash mob most will enjoy: http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v...F5Pg&vq=medium

Comment

Happy we made it thru the "end of the world as we know it". I'm very glad to be part of such a fine group of people as we have on this forum. Thanks to you all & to George who drew the short stick & mothers over us & Village Press who lets it all happen. This group has to be the brightest, most diverse & most knowledgable of all. God bless you all & here's to health, wealth & prosparity to all in the coming year!

Comment

I hate Christmas and yes I am a miserable barsteward but notwithstanding that I wish you all the seasons best

Comment

Oh no the world ended how did I miss it was it when I was taking a nap, HO HO HO Merry Christmas and a productive New Year to all and to all I need a Nap

Comment

I just got word from a good source that the "End of the world" was canceled because the machinists on the HSM board were not finished yet, with their JOLLY good help to fellow enthusiasts and NEW comers to the endeavour, this YEAR.

Sir John, and his band of MERRY men want to continue their voices of assistance through CHRISTMAS and beyond .

May you all have a joyous season !

Rich
                    Green Bay, WI

Comment

Merry Christmas to all and a very Happy New Year!

Comment

If that's the case the world should be here a loooooooooong loooooooooong loooooooooong time & I'm glad!:

Originally posted by Rich Carlstedt View Post
                        I just got word from a good source that the "End of the world" was canceled because the machinists on the HSM board were not finished yet, with their JOLLY good help to fellow enthusiasts and NEW comers to the endeavour, this YEAR.

Sir John, and his band of MERRY men want to continue their voices of assistance through CHRISTMAS and beyond .

May you all have a joyous season !

Rich

Comment

The only time of the year I hate being a batchelor. You married men get to dump this dreaded shopping business on your spouses.

Yes, Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and to all faiths and religions, I wish you Happy and Safe Holidays!
                          Definition: Racecar - a device that turns money into noise.

Comment

In the true spirit of " A Christmas Carol" , BAH HUMBUG!!!
                            ...lew...

Comment

Thanks for the flash mob. Merry Christmas and Happy Christmas to us displaced and home country Limeys. A Happy and prosperous new year so you can buy some more machine tools. Peter
                              Last edited by Oldbrock; 12-22-2012, 03:47 PM.
                              The difficult done right away. the impossible takes a little time.

Comment

Working...
                              X