X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EVguru
    replied
    Oh god, not the Newman motor again!

It didn't do what he claimed in 1979 when he applied for a patent (refused in 1983) and doesn't do so now.

He has never allowed the power input to be measured with instrumentation of sufficient bandwidth to give a believable result and has never allowed a direct measurement of shaft horsepower.

Leave a comment:

• BigBoy1
    replied
    P.T. Barnum said it best, "A sucker is born every minute."

Leave a comment:

• taydin
    replied
    There's definitely science and art involved here. It's the art of milking suckers. The Matrix film comes to mind, where the PEOPLE are the batteries, supplying the grid with power

Leave a comment:

• darryl
    replied
    A lot of these guys are trying to convince somebody that there's some enormous amount of power locked up in a 9 v or a 1.5v battery- if only there was a way to get it out- finally after all these years of hard work I've figured it out for you!

I want to hear the experts he cited explain how they could endorse this bull- these were electrical engineers? Bwahaha

Leave a comment:

• Zero_Divide
    replied
    Sigh.
    Why dont he put his 5 thousand pound motor on a truck, plug a 9 volt battery in there and drive it off a cliff....
    Ah yeah that motor can only drive itself for as long as huge inertia of its rotor is keeping it going.

Hokus pokus. Plus i cant listen to his pseudo-scientific gibberish. Startreck has more science in it than his invention.

Leave a comment:

• darryl
    replied
    I'm not a violent man, but I'd like to give a good swift upward motion of my boot to the scrotal area of people like this. And the people who were willing to endorse this bs- key figures in universities, etc- there goes their credibility. Shameful.

I only went in about 3 minutes- 3 minutes of my life wasted.

Leave a comment:

• tdmidget
    replied
    Sucker!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• becksmachine
    replied
    Undeniably a master of obfuscation and gobblediegook.

He has been around for a number of years.

Dave

Leave a comment:

• The Artful Bodger
    replied
    Errrr, I don't think I want to watch an hour of him, I did watch for 6 minutes.

Leave a comment:

• lane
    started a topic A intersting video I found

A intersting video I found

A very interesting video i found on youtube of a new kind of electric motor. Long but good . I wonder what the sparkey types would have to say after watching.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMYo1QlvK5g
Working...
X