Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OT: I'm having a tough time seeing this as part of a pressure cooker.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The obvious outcome here in Canada is you can't buy a pressure cooker anymore. Or at least you will need a driver's license for that.

Everything indicates a homegrown moron that lives in his mom's basement and hates everybody.
    FSWizard - Free Online Speed and Feed Calculator

Comment

IMy heart goes out to the victoms & families. Now you'll have to have an "appoved small appliance buyers card". I can see someone asking my Mom for that card. Evil deranged people will always do evil. Very sad indeed!!

Comment

Originally posted by lazlo View Post
        Oh wow, even if that's not the device (it doesn't look black?), that's awful security to have a package out on the street like that!

If it is one of the two devices, it would have to be the second one, that wasn't broadcasted incessantly on MSM? The one we've all seen 100 times was in a trash can in front of the building lining the street, so the blast didn't make it past the crowd control fence.
        Turns out that was one of the bombs. At 26 seconds into video this you can see the blast zone next to the mail drop box and the tree has been cut down. http://www.latimes.com/news/nation/n...,3006353.story

Bad day for guys wearing hoodies - there's two more "suspects".

Edit: Hehe - these guys turn out to be good guy hoodies and are part of the cleanup.
        http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...nds-blast.html
        Last edited by dp; 04-17-2013, 11:06 PM.

Comment

Let's just do one thing correctly and not assume it was foreign terrorism. While I believe it is possible, I hope people remember that immediately after the OKC bombing an alert was issued for "two Arabic/Mideastern" men. That case of terrorism of course was caused by white men from the Midwest, who were also (I'm ashamed to say) military veterans. There have also been other cases of domestic terrorism since then.

One story that has been overshadowed by the attack is the guilty plea of a US Army military policeman who was charged with espionage for attempting to pass secret information to a "Russian" official (he was a FBI agent). I'm also ashamed to say he was born & raised in Owensboro, KY. Seems he is a white supremacist and an anti-government wing-nut. Bottom line, personally I believe we're in more danger from home-grown threats than we are from foreign ones.

Comment

Sadly IF the perps are found tomorrow it will probably be 5 years before there is a trial and IF found guilty another 15 before they get a needle in the arm assuming they get the death penalty.

Vice President Biden was asked his advice today and he said-"You don't need a Pressure cooker to cook dinner,buy a Microwave,buy a Microwave"
            I just need one more tool,just one!

Comment

biden cracks me up - git yerself a microwave and a shotgun and yer good to go.. ;p;

Comment

Originally posted by wierdscience View Post
                Sadly IF the perps are found tomorrow it will probably be 5 years before there is a trial and IF found guilty another 15 before they get a needle in the arm assuming they get the death penalty.

Vice President Biden was asked his advice today and he said-"You don't need a Pressure cooker to cook dinner,buy a Microwave,buy a Microwave"
                Are my suspicions correct and a pressure cooker might become a "controlled vessel"?

Hmm without a powerful NRA poor casseroles might even become outlawed rights out!

On a serious note it is a terrible tragedy and I hope they find the nutjobs responsible. It just makes me wander why when people were saying "you don't need a machine gun to defend your self" there were those who disagreed.
                Politics in the world is twisted none say what they think anymore everyone is so afraid of possible backlash to the most innocent comments theay speak like damn lawyers .

Comment

Don't know the answer - I do know a line should be drawn somewhere - or do people think we should all have RPG's for home defense ? wow - wonder how that would "go off" in the high schools?

we have to have boundaries agreed? if not then your an idiot --- finding out what they are is the real question I would think,,, unless your an idiot,,, nothing for or against what you stated, just expanding...
                  Last edited by A.K. Boomer; 04-18-2013, 12:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Stan View Post
                    Let's just do one thing correctly and not assume it was foreign terrorism. While I believe it is possible, I hope people remember that immediately after the OKC bombing an alert was issued for "two Arabic/Mideastern" men. That case of terrorism of course was caused by white men from the Midwest, who were also (I'm ashamed to say) military veterans. There have also been other cases of domestic terrorism since then.
                    Does anybody know where Bill Ayers was Monday?Dorn?They got away with the last one,maybe they decided to try again?

Comment

Originally posted by Zero_Divide View Post
                      Are my suspicions correct and a pressure cooker might become a "controlled vessel"?

Hmm without a powerful NRA poor casseroles might even become outlawed rights out!
                      Just pointing out the fallacy of gun control.Had the freak in Newton spent $40 and a couple hours time would the gun grabbers care as much?

Comment

Ok weird you got it - no rules no regs as the society gets even sicker - hate to quote a phrase from your favorite dingbat but "how's that werkin out fer ya" lol

anyways - you think he had 40 extra bucks after buying half that crap? really? ---- really???

Comment

Originally posted by A.K. Boomer View Post
                          Ok weird you got it - no rules no regs as the society gets even sicker - hate to quote a phrase from your favorite dingbat but "how's that werkin out fer ya" lol

anyways - you think he had 40 extra bucks after buying half that crap? really? ---- really???
                          Its amazing how people are so brainwashed they cant accept a simple thing. Sickos who are being treated for mental disorder or have a history of violent behavoir probably should now be allowed to own something they can easily kill people with.

I mean the Newtown freak was a schisofrenic and was just off his meds.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K. Boomer View Post

Did you see the house he lived in?Not poor white trash Boomer.
                            Also not a right winger.

The gun grabbers insist semi-autos are only meant to kill people,well pressure cookers were only meant to cook with.Maybe it's not the inanimate object,maybe evil really does exist and it really does walk among us doing bad things to good people.

Comment

Originally posted by Zero_Divide View Post
                              Its amazing how people are so brainwashed they cant accept a simple thing. Sickos who are being treated for mental disorder or have a history of violent behavoir probably should now be allowed to own something they can easily kill people with.

I mean the Newtown freak was a schisofrenic and was just off his meds.
                              But,with someone THAT off their rocker would it not be a very long list of items we would have to restrict access to?

That's why the current crop of gun bills do absolutely nothing to prevent another wacko from killing in mass again.If they can't get guns,they will find something else.

Comment

oh don't get me started on the background check thing then - you really don't want to know my opinion, lol
                                Last edited by A.K. Boomer; 04-18-2013, 12:44 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X