Miler welder generator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miler welder generator

Hey there everyone I have a miller blue star generator welder,serial # Lk030017R
    My problem is I am not get in any voltage ..I am try n to fine out what is the resistant value of the rotor and the stator...any any ideas what I can do thanks in advance.

I have a BobCat, TrailBlazer & Roughneck. I'd call Miller as they are great on service & have a great forum also. If a Lincoln I'd think the sliprings. BigMike782 can help you as he's a welder pro. Good luck & Welcome!
    "Let me recommend the best medicine in the
    world: a long journey, at a mild season, through a pleasant
    country, in easy stages."
    ~ James Madison

Comment

Try this Forum http://www.millerwelds.com/resources...ard/forum.php?
      ~ James Madison

Comment

"BigMike782 can help you as he's a welder pro"......Eric are you running for congress?

The Miller link is a good one,they have some real good techs that hang out there.

Comment

A friend of mine had a similar unit that sat for a few years without running. Once we got the engine cleaned up and the gunk out of the carbs, we were able to start the engine... still nothing.
          Oxide had built up on the surface of the slip rings as flylo mentioned. We were able to polish the surface with a bit of 600 grit stapled to a stick with some cotton cloth as a cushion. ... worth a try. Just keep you fingers out of the spinny bits. :>)

paul
          Last edited by ironmonger; 04-23-2013, 10:38 AM.
          paul
          ARS W9PCS

Esto Vigilans

Remember, just because you can doesn't mean you should...
          but you may have to

Comment

Sorry Bigike782 I just have you listed as an expert in Welders, Women & Wood because of you lumber background. Kind of like the "Dear Abby" in those subjects.
            ~ James Madison

Comment

PM sent Stone

Comment

Working...
              X