Hi all: Duck dynasty:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi all: Duck dynasty:

Very off topic: My only comment if you have not seen it... It's family! Ok, most of it is hokey, but the premiss is funny and there is NO swearing and it is suited for all family levels. Wayne.

I've only seen it once but I read the Bio on him. He's truely a blessed man. And I love the ZZ Topp look!

Comment

Sorry, but I can't watch these so-called 'Reality' TV shows.
      After the first season, these shows become scripted B.S. with pretend in-fighting and made-up, phony drama.

Comment

Originally posted by KiddZimaHater View Post
        After the first season, these shows become scripted B.S. with pretend in-fighting and made-up, phony drama.
        Agreed 100%

JL......................

Comment

Duck dynasty is one of my must watch shows. The one with the bees and the one with the handcuffs are hilarious!
          Andy

Comment

Since they are very cheap to make, no real actors or stages or fabricated sets, this is what the future of TV programming is going to look like!
            Bill

Being ROAD KILL on the Information Super Highway and Electronically Challenged really SUCKS!!

Every problem can be solved through the proper application of explosives, duct tape, teflon, WD-40, or any combo of the aforementioned items.

Comment

Dit-to

Comment

I hardly ever watch TV but caught one show & read his bio. I guess he was headingdown the wrong road then got turned around, invented a duck call & made the big time. He has a Masters in English as well. It seems hunting & shooting are bring hyped like other sports are.

Comment

What are you all referring to? For those of us outside the US Duck Dynasty means nothing as I am sure it means nothing to many in the US!

How to become a millionaire: Start out with 10 million and take up machining as a hobby!

Comment

www.duckcommander.com

Comment

It is a show about two brothers and their children--all with long hair and beards. They look somewhat like homeless people, but are really millionaires living Louisianna back country with their families. The women are alot better looking than the guys, which usually means the men have money. Better entertainment than oprah and but less fun than Pawnstars.

Comment

Originally posted by wtrueman View Post
                        Very off topic: My only comment if you have not seen it... It's family! Ok, most of it is hokey, but the premiss is funny and there is NO swearing and it is suited for all family levels. Wayne.
                        The way you worded that, I first thought you meant they were your family. I saw a few minutes of it once when my son had it on, wasn't impressed.
                        James

Comment

If you want to know just how cynically and manipulatively the Pop Idol etc genre of reality TV shows is put together read Ben Elton's 'Chart Throb'. Revealing, incisive and very funny.

Comment

I agree but my one exception are the shows about gold mining
                            https://www.flickr.com/photos/csprecision

Comment

J. Randell : I find the bros funny.. I would rather have these guys argueing with the rest of the family than going out and doing something stupid. they may rich BUT they enjoy themselves and Also put up with uncle Si. Wayne.

Comment

Working...
                              X