12" sticky discs recommendation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 12" sticky discs recommendation

Hey guys. Has anyone found any 12" sticky discs that hold up well on steel that they can recommend ? Also want to order a few 4" belts too. I bought a few dozen or so a few years ago and they were ok but can't remember where on the net I bought them . Really need to get better organized on this type of stuff. It's hell getting old. Thanks. Jim

I like this guy - get my belts & discs from him.

http://www.supergrit.com/
    If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something........

Comment

I buy mine from McMaster,the Blue Zircon discs they sell are excellent.Extra heavy weight cloth backing and some completely wicked glue.It's good they last as long as they do,changing them is a PITA.
      I just need one more tool,just one!

Comment

I've got a 15" State but I have a full box of paper 25 but they glue on. Now that's a PITA!
        "Let me recommend the best medicine in the
        world: a long journey, at a mild season, through a pleasant
        country, in easy stages."
        ~ James Madison

Comment

Bought a couple of the self-adhesive blue cloth zircon disks from Grainger and so far they seem to be a good disk, except that the so-called self adhesive soon loses its grip and allows the disk to curl up even after repeated cleanings of the backing plate with MEK. I finally glued it on with contact cement, no idea how I'm going to get it off again when the time comes to change disks.

Mike

Comment

Working...
          X