X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Monarch Lathe (Boston CL)

Looks legit:

http://boston.craigslist.org/nos/tls/3819931366.html

I'm estimating the weight around 10,000# my 16" weighs in around 6,000#+ .

Comment

Wish it were closer.

Comment

Ship it "freight forward" to the POS Zone!

Comment

Originally posted by flylo View Post
          Wish it were closer.
          Surprised you're not already on the way to pick it up.

Comment

What would I do with this damn IV in my arm that goes to 1/2" of my heart, diesl stop, antibiotic stop, blood draw stop, h*ll I'd never get there! But I hope to get released by next week, onlt problem from sittlng 24/7 with my foot up it will take a bit to get my stamina back. Better than dying like my 1/2 brother did last Thursday. If I'd have waited 1/2 a day longer I would have beat him they say. I didn;t tell Tony but when he left I made it inside, put the foot up & collapsed LOL! If I die I'll be the easiest man on earth to ID, 9 soes 28 head stitched, scars all over & fugly to boot!

Comment

My 10ee is less than a year newer and it has a serial number 4000 higher, they really were putting them out back then! (Monarchs are sequential, regardless of model)

Comment

Hmmm my kids F350 and 10 ton tag along??????

Comment

I didn;t tell Tony but when he left I made it inside, put the foot up & collapsed LOL!
                  I figured you did. Glad you made it back inside beforehand!

Comment

That's a monster for most of us. Not far from me, and would be fun to own but requires way more space than I have! I have come across several instances of this around here, there are a pretty limited number of people that can accommodate a machine that large among the hobbyist crowd. I'd suspect than most working shops that could make use of such a thing either already have one or can't be bothered with an older machine of unknown pedigree. Be a bit unfortunate to see it scrapped though.

Comment

I'd take if in a heartbeat if it wasn't worn out. Hope someone puts it to use besides the scapper.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Ennis View Post
                        I figured you did. Glad you made it back inside beforehand!
                        Yea, it could not have been easier or smoother but I was beat. Hope I wasn't cranky, pain will do that.I'm usually a lot more fun, but I was happy the sun came out!

Comment

What would I do with this damn IV in my arm that goes to 1/2" of my heart, diesl stop, antibiotic stop, blood draw stop, h*ll I'd never get there!
                          Having a pick line in the arm is no fun especially when your teaching welding, machining, etc. Had one when I was given MRSA by the hospital in Kearney, NE.

Get well soon.

Comment

Hmm ... 800 miles or about 16 hours one way ... at 10 gallons a mile that's about $670 in gas ... still a good price ... hmm ...

Comment

Scrap price. all your investing is time!

Comment

Working...
                              X