anybody heard from Thrud?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anybody heard from Thrud?

Haven't seen any postings by thrud lately and I wonder if anybody knows if he's having any problems? Always enjoy his unique and sometimes offbeat outlook on things, both on metalworking and life in general. Thanks--Mike.

Just checked the Third Hand topic board and someone there said that Thrud is not feeling well, so it looks like we have two threads going on the same topic. But I guess that Dave is worth double mention. Hope you get well soon--we miss your input and wish you the best! Sincerely--Mike.

Comment

Mike...I've been in touch with Dave several times...he's having major trouble reading. Hope he heals up soon. I told him we all miss his wit and he better get his ass back here LOL!!!
      Russ
      I have tools I don't even know I own...

Comment

Heard from him today, though the mail was dated April 1. He said he has been whale watching.........
        CCBW, MAH

Comment

Yea, Whale Watching, good thing that whale was big so he could see it. I happened to mention to him that everything I've touched lately has turned to crap. He had a very cheery response. No matter how bad his health seems to get his sense of humor and kindness is still excellent.
          Matt

Comment

I got an E-message from him this morning. It's his eyes again and he may have to give up driving. Anyone know of a good looking volunteer driver we could get to help him out? Preferably one that does not cook Meat Loaf!!

Comment

Whale watching? Are you sure he wasn't talking about his sister again?

Comment

Working...
              X