Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Honest Ebay Seller "NASTY CHEAP INDEXABLE LATHE TOOLS SUIT OPTIMISTIC ENGINEER "

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honest Ebay Seller "NASTY CHEAP INDEXABLE LATHE TOOLS SUIT OPTIMISTIC ENGINEER "

Check this out for a laugh
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/251296665565

Gosh, I was hoping to see what he thought of those holders and inserts.....................
    CNC machines only go through the motions

Comment

HAHAHA.. Hilarious.
      Give the guy credit. At least he's trying to sell them instead of just tossing them in the garbage.

Comment

How can an indexable tool be no good??

I have made indexable holders out of mild steel and they performed well.

Either they are made out of dog poop, or he just doesnt know how to use them
        FSWizard - Free Online Speed and Feed Calculator

Comment

Hi,

Yeah, I've made many holders out of what ever scrap was around too. And other than erosion issues, due to soft material, they work fine. Unless the holders are made from loon poop and wishful thinking, problems are more poor insert or ignorance related. Either of which can be had in very large supply.

Still, a good sales pitch. I think he will sell them quite easily.

dalee
          If you think you understand what is going on, you haven't been paying attention.

Comment

I think the sellers confuses tool holder with inserts. I suspect it is the inserts at fault, as otherrs pointed out, even non-special holders work just fine.
            Amount of experience is in direct proportion to the value of broken equipment.

Comment

Interesting feed back though and current listings.
              Wonder if he can even use a lathe ?

Sir John , Earl of Bligeport & Sudspumpwater. MBE [ Motor Bike Engineer ] Nottingham England.

Comment

Working...
              X