Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The SB is a Warner Robins Lathe...........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The SB is a Warner Robins Lathe...........

the model number on it is 7388-MC

SN 000088WR

Gonna need a few parts. Anyone have anything or know where?

Has anyone got any insight on these machines? Workhorse or boat anchor?
    visit our website! keep me in mind when you clean out your barn or garage, I might let you pay me to haul off that old indian motorcycle or whatever! Thanks!

other info on it is in this thread.

http://bbs.homeshopmachinist.net//Fo...ML/000615.html
    visit our website! keep me in mind when you clean out your barn or garage, I might let you pay me to haul off that old indian motorcycle or whatever! Thanks!

Comment

Is that as in from Warner Robins AFB?

Not familiar with that model. Is it one that SB manufactured in the US or a re-tagged import?
      If you contact SB with the model & serial numbers, they should be able to tell you more about it.

Herb

Comment

I did indeed talk to them and they told me very little about it. They did not tell me it's vintage. They could not tell me how many were made. They did say they were made strictly for the US govt. It does have a USAF plate and a "Property of US Govt" plate on it. Makes me glad it has all it's paper work.

Perhaps if I send you a pic you could ID it. I have some that are clear and compressed. I'd post them but they haven't been put on our site yet.

Comment

I'd be interested in seeing it, but I really doubt that I'd be able to help with an ID as I'm really only familiar with the common old 9 & 10" models.
          If you could post it somewhere, maybe someone would recognize it.

Herb

Comment

Working...
          X