No announcement yet.

How about a Barter sub-section here???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How about a Barter sub-section here???

I understand the reason why there isn't a classifieds section here. Or more likely, I only understand a small part of why its not been setup. There are prolly many issues involved.

BUT!! How about a Barter subsection?? No money transactions, no interference with the advertisers, they can Barter also if they wish I'd like that..

I have many items that I don't want to list on ebay or craigslist or any other classifieds section.

With that, I have many items that I can't use that some other member might be-able to use. All my stuff is Homeshop Machinist type stuff that I have found in my very own garage, imagine that. I'm flooded with items of useful value but not looking for a money trade but might trade for a part or piece that works for me.

I'm looking for a trade or Barter of goods or services type system. NO MONEY. All trade.

Anyway. George Run it up the chain and see if you guys think its doable.

To start it off a have a 5c collet closer for a Sheldon lathe. Will trade for anything from your Homeshop Machinist stack of goods if the trade off works.

Bartering is how us low level folks used to get by. Its a great system that used to work just fine. Its making a come back. Its recycling at its top point!!!! The items dont get tossed in the burner, they get recycled into use. Its a Plus+Plus system..

Hard to argue with that... JR
    My old yahoo group. Bridgeport Mill Group

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/...port_mill/info

In no time at all some members will be offering their rare "collectible" currency or "portraits" of General Grant.
    "Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel"

Comment

Working...
    X