a thousand thanks to Wierdscience

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a thousand thanks to Wierdscience

Many thanks Weirdscience (alias for Darin)for the impeller you sent to me I will use it this year later to build my own cyclone dust extractor and will post a set of photo's of the project as I go along your ol pal from Scotland Alistair
    Please excuse my typing as I have a form of parkinsons disease

Awhhh shucks...now you got me feeling all warm and fuzzy inside Thank you too sir for them buffing wheels!I don't care what John says about you,your an okay guy!
    I just need one more tool,just one!

Comment

John worships the ground I walk on don't be taken in by his abuse to me that's just how thay are down his way ooops better duck Alistair

Comment

Brown noser.

Every body worships the groud you walk on - you take 1/2 of Scotland up

Mind you thanks not such a bad thing.

John S.

[This message has been edited by John Stevenson (edited 04-17-2004).]

Sir John , Earl of Bligeport & Sudspumpwater. MBE [ Motor Bike Engineer ] Nottingham England.

Comment

it takes one to Know one Alistair

Comment

And one thing more the way I hear it you make poor Gwert iron your underpants so they have a nice crease in them.If that's not showing off what is? Alistair

Comment

How do you know what underpants are?
              Your mob only wear those furry skirts.

John S.

BTW how for are you from Edinborough.
              Me and Gert fancy doing the underground trip.

Sir John , Earl of Bligeport & Sudspumpwater. MBE [ Motor Bike Engineer ] Nottingham England.

Comment

John I sent you a p m email

Comment

Are youse guys as big as Thrud?? By the way, has anyone heard from the dear laddie lately??

Comment

I spoke to him last weekend or so he's having trouble with vision again so not able to post just now. Alistair

Comment

Are we as big as Thrud?Well I guess I am in a close foot race with him,but our boy Alistair has lost wieght,30lbs or so he says I think he maybe having the same trouble I was awhile back,I was reduced to only one scale,and since I didn't have one for the other foot my reading was off consideribly

Don't know bout Alistair,but Im 6'5" 345lbs,I do need to drop about 60 lbs this summer,back when I was thin(280)I could chin up easy,but standing around in front of machines all day has put on some wieght.I need to work a few shutdowns this summer and get back in shape before I can't see over the horizon You know how it is to,things don't grow well in the shade

Comment

[QUOTE]Originally posted by John Stevenson:

Every body worships the groud you walk on - you take 1/2 of Scotland up

Alistair,it seems we have the same thing in common-Fee,fi,fo,fum

[This message has been edited by wierdscience (edited 04-17-2004).]

Comment

Wierd when john comes up to Edinburgh that will take care of the other half of Scotland. Alistair

Comment

Course you know some women actually find being large attractive,my last girl friend say my most attractive trait was being big enough to burn diesil

Comment

Iam large but I have lost a fair bit of weight recently around thirty pounds so far.Alistair

Comment

Working...
                              X