ENCO shipping codes????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ENCO shipping codes????

Anybody have a recent ENCO shipping code?

I need to make a small order and my cheap side is showing again!

NOVPRM 15% off $149 or more. Expires 11/30/13. might try VIPFREE free shipping until 10/31
    Last edited by Bob Ford; 11-18-2013, 10:42 AM.

Comment

I only needed about $125 worth but that's so close I can add a few more items to meet the 15% off minimum but I already tried the VIPFREE code with no luck, it gave me an invalid code message. Thanks for discount code I can still use that.

Comment

Try this:

Don't miss your chance for free shipping and 20% off everything! No minimin order requirement! No product excluisons!

Hurry! Log on to www.use-enco.com today and enter both promo codes: VIP20 & VIPUPS!

Offer ends 11/18/13 at 11pm ET.
        https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIF...7S66kX1s8rd0qA

Comment

WOW, did I "jump the gun" on this one!!!!

Just after that last post and before (thank goodness) I placed the order I looked at my E-Mail and there it was! 20% off AND free shipping with NO MINIMUMS!

Comment

Originally posted by Joe_B View Post
            Try this:

Don't miss your chance for free shipping and 20% off everything! No minimin order requirement! No product excluisons!

Hurry! Log on to www.use-enco.com today and enter both promo codes: VIP20 & VIPUPS!

Offer ends 11/18/13 at 11pm ET.
            Thanks a ton Joe_B! I just got a 6" vise and a 12x18" surface plate for $176 shipped. Had to play around until I found a vise that wasn't flagged for truck shipment, some were and some weren't.

I've been waiting to make that purchase for a while now, you just saved me a bunch of money ($160!!) .
            Last edited by schoolie; 11-18-2013, 11:48 AM.

Comment

Thanks for posting the heads up, it came at a perfect time.

I ended up creating a large order with some heavy items. On the items page they all shipped normal UPS ground, but after i got to the check out, three of them ended up truck freight (80lbs, 40lbs and 90lbs). I gave Enco a call and they guy said take the 90lbs item off your online order and see what happens - the freight disappeared and everything remaining shipped normal UPS. He said, good, place that order online and place a separate order for the 90lbs item right now on the phone and i will put it through for free UPS shipping.
              It all worked out well, 20% off and free shipping on everything.

Thought i would share that in case it happens to someone else.

Originally posted by schoolie View Post
              ... and a 12x18" surface plate....
              That makes two of us

_
              ~ What was once an Opinion, became a Fact, to be later proven Wrong ~
              http://site.thisisjusthowidoit.com
              https://www.youtube.com/user/thisisjusthowidoit

Comment

Working...
              X