Evan?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evan?

Somebody go check and see if he's still breathing.
    The comet thread made me think of him.

I thought of him last night also.

Comment

Been on my mind a lot lately, too.
      olcop

Comment

Same here. Anyone?
        OPEN EYES, OPEN EARS, OPEN MIND

THINK HARDER

BETTER TO HAVE TOOLS YOU DON'T NEED THAN TO NEED TOOLS YOU DON'T HAVE

MY NAME IS BRIAN AND I AM A TOOLOHOLIC

Comment

Is he not just adjusting life to his new found wealth ? LOL Alistair
          Please excuse my typing as I have a form of parkinsons disease

Comment

TTT We need yo be sure Evan's OK.

Comment

Evan has dropped off the forum before from time to time. In previous posts he has said his wife has instructions to post on the board if anything bad was to happen, if I remember correctly. Hopefully he is just busy on a project. There is also a link to his wife's business in his posts. Maybe somebody could send her an email.

Comment

He did post some time ago that because of health concerns, making him tired, that he may not post on the forum for a while.
                The shortest distance between two points is a circle of infinite diameter.

Bluewater Model Engineering Society at https://sites.google.com/site/bluewatermes/

Southwestern Ontario. Canada

Comment

It has been almost three weeks since his last post and that is worrisome. He would have chimed-in on the comet thread if he was able.

hoping for the best,
                  Allan Ostling

Phoenix, Arizona

Comment

Unless he's currently located ON THE SUN or is riding the comet. Either way expect some cool photos when he gets back in WiFi range.

Comment

Originally posted by aostling View Post
                      ................. He would have chimed-in on the comet thread if he was able.

hoping for the best,
                      Or if he had read the thread about the comet. I would suspect that he just hasn't had the time, and or energy to devote to the forum.
                      I believe he did say that he had some catching up to do around the house and property before the onset of winter. There are always a lot of chores that need to be taken care of before winter sets in and I'm sure he his devoting all of his spare time and energy to those tasks.
                      I'm sure if anything of any concern had taken place his wife would have posted.
                      But yes, looking forward to his return.
                      Home, down in the valley behind the Red Angus
                      Bad Decisions Make Good Stories​

Comment

Always like his posts.Why beyond my grasp most of the time but always interesting.hope all is well.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy View Post
                          I believe he did say that he had some catching up to do around the house and property before the onset of winter. There are always a lot of chores that need to be taken care of before winter sets in and I'm sure he his devoting all of his spare time and energy to those tasks.
                          He may be behind on it... Winter should be well underway there. It has (at least technically) snowed even here, let alone 10 degrees or so North of here.
                          CNC machines only go through the motions.

Ideas expressed may be mine, or from anyone else in the universe.
                          Not responsible for clerical errors. Or those made by lay people either.
                          Number formats and units may be chosen at random depending on what day it is.
                          I reserve the right to use a number system with any integer base without prior notice.
                          Generalizations are understood to be "often" true, but not true in every case.

Comment

Originally posted by J Tiers View Post
                            He may be behind on it... Winter should be well underway there. It has (at least technically) snowed even here, let alone 10 degrees or so North of here.
                            Gee maybe I'll look outside and see.
                            Nope not yet, maybe next week.
                            Home, down in the valley behind the Red Angus
                            Bad Decisions Make Good Stories​

Comment

Willy, behave yourself now...

(nuthin like the home turf advantage)

Comment

Working...
                              X